From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Upsala in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Upsala may refer to several places:
- Upsala Glacier, a glacier in Argentina
- The Uppsala Synod, a 1593 ecclesiastical conference of the Lutheran Church of Sweden
- Upsala, Ontario, a township in Canada
- Upsala, Minnesota, a city in United States
- Upsala (mansion), a historic mansion in Pennsylvania, United States
- Upsala College, a defunct private college in New Jersey, United States
- New Upsala, Wisconsin, a former Swedish-American settlement in Wisconsin, United States
- Upsala (Gausantė), rivulet in Lithuania, tributary of Gausantė in Mituva basin
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.