(Redirected from Upscaling)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Scale up, Scale-up, or scaleup may refer to:
- Scalability, the ability to function with different amounts of required work, or to be readily adjusted to do so
- Scale-up (chemical engineering) in chemical engineering, the migration of a process from the lab-scale to the pilot plant-scale or commercial scale
- Scaleup company
|Look up scale up in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Image scaling, also known as "upscaling" an image
- SCALE-UP, a type classroom layout and learning environment
- Video scaler, also known as "upscaling" a video
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scale up.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.