Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up upset in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Upset may refer to:
Types of upset
- Upset (competition), in a competition where a likely winner loses
- Upset forging, a forging process where a workpiece's diameter is increased by compressing its length.
- Depression (mood), upset emotionally.
- Upset (wastewater treatment), temporarily decreased effluent quality
- Upset (chemical release), an unplanned release of toxic emissions by chemical processing plants
- Upper set, (in mathematics), also called an upward closed set or just an upset, is a subset Y of a given partially ordered set (X,≤) such that, for all elements x and y, if x is less than or equal to y and x is an element of Y, then y is also in Y.
- Aircraft upset (in aviation), a dangerous condition in aircraft operations which may result in the loss of control of the aircraft
Entertainment and other
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Upset.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.