From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Upstairs, Downstairs)
Upstairs Downstairs may refer to:
- Upstairs, Downstairs (1971 TV series), a British TV series broadcast on ITV from 1971 to 1975
- Upstairs Downstairs (2010 TV series), a sequel of the ITV series broadcast on the BBC from 2010
- Upstairs and Downstairs, 1959 British film starring Claudia Cardinale
- Upstairs/Downstairs, 2007 album by The Ergs!
- Upstairs Downstairs, 2000 live album by Radio Massacre International
- The Music of Upstairs Downstairs, 2010 TV series soundtrack by American composer Carl Davis
- "Upstairs Downstairs", 1971 TV series theme song issued as a single by Mantovani 1973
- "Upstairs, Downstairs", a song by Herman's Hermits from the 1967 album Blaze
Software and Video Games:
- "Upstairs Downstairs", a maze game for the Unisys ICON
- Royal Upstairs Downstairs, 2011 British teledocumentary
- Nana Upstairs & Nana Downstairs, 1973 book by Tomie dePaola
- Goosey Goosey Gander, a nursery rhyme referring to 'upstairs and downstairs'
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Upstairs Downstairs.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.