Upton is an unincorporated community in western Texas County, Missouri, United States. The community is located on a ridge top (elevation 1430 ft.) approximately one mile east of the West Fork Roubidoux Creek. It is located about ten miles west of Houston on Missouri Route FF.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Upton, Missouri
- Huggins, Missouri, 7.5 Minute Topographic Quadrangle, USGS, 1987
- Missouri Atlas & Gazetteer, DeLorme, 1998, First edition, p. 54 ISBN 0-89933-224-2
- "Post Offices". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 28 December 2016.
- "Texas County Place Names, 1928–1945". The State Historical Society of Missouri. Archived from the original on June 24, 2016. Retrieved December 28, 2016. Cite uses deprecated parameter
|This Texas County, Missouri state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|