|Industry||Renewable energy solutions|
|Headquarters||330 W 38th Strret, Suite 1103, New York, NY 10018, New York, United States|
Number of locations
|Nick Blitterswyk, CEO|
|Products||Solar panels, energy storage, power management systems, remote monitoring systems|
|Services||Commercial solar energy projects|
Number of employees
UGE International is a solar energy company for the commercial and industrial sectors. The company was founded in 2008 and has dual headquarters in New York City and Toronto and a local office in the Philippines. UGE says it has installed 360MW of solar energy worldwide and completed more than 600 projects.
UGE designs and installs large-scale solar systems for commercial and industrial clients, including grid-tied and off-grid installations. UGE utilizes and supplies tier 1 polycrystalline and monocrystalline PV panels, racking, and power electronics, and integrates these components into customized distributed renewable energy systems. The company offers two business lines, commercial solar solutions and Engineering, Procurement, Construction (EPC) Services.
Commercial Solar Solutions
UGE works with clients to finance and develop ground-mounted, roof-mounted, and carport integrated solar PV systems.
UGE offers turn-key EPC services, managing project execution from start-to-finish for developers or project owners. The company has an in-house engineering team that includes licensed professional engineers and NABCEP-certified engineers.
· Initial Consultation and Feasibility Study · Financial Analysis · Energy Production Modeling · Site Assessment · System Optimization · Project Cost Estimation · Initial Utility Consultation and Impact Assessments
Owner's Engineer, Lender IE, & General Consulting
· Contract Review or Development · Technical Exhibit Preparation · Drawing and Equipment Reviews · Project Advisory and Construction Consultation · End-to-End Regulatory Management · Project Evaluation & Due Diligence · Equipment & Asset Review
Engineering & Design
· Solar Rooftop, Groundmount, & Carport Design · Microgrid Implementation · Low & Medium Voltage Distribution Systems · Coordination & Arc Flash Studies · Monitoring, SCADA & Transfer Trip Networks · Grounding Studies & Plans · Utility Interconnection Design
Construction & Commissioning Support
· Energy Performance Assessment · Utility and Regulatory Testing & Management · Commissioning Plan Development and Template Creation · Complete Site Testing Capability · Site Inspections & Reporting · Power Production Verification · QA/QC Documentation
UGE provides project financing using lease agreements and Power Purchase Agreements.
- "Solar firm appoints new board director". The Freeman.
- "UGE Expands Presence in Alberta, Announces New Solar Carport Project with Audi Dealership". TMX Money.
- "Whole Foods opens one of nation's most energy-efficient markets". GreenBiz.
- "Dropbox Goes Solar". Solar Power World.
- "Project Spotlight: Cheesecake Factory Headquarters". Rooftop Solar.