Urban Rowhouse (26-32 River Street, Cambridge, Massachusetts)
|Location||26-32 River St., Cambridge, Massachusetts|
|Architectural style||Second Empire|
|NRHP Reference #||
|Added to NRHP||June 30, 1983|
The Urban Rowhouse is an historic residential rowhouse located at 26-32 River Street in Cambridge, Massachusetts. These rowhouses were built in 1860 by Frederick Clapp, and feature a combination of brick and brownstone masonry, but also with some trim made out of wood that has been treated to appear like brownstone. They bear some resemblance to rowhouses built at the same time in Boston's South End.
- Urban Rowhouse (30-38 Pearl Street, Cambridge, Massachusetts)
- Urban Rowhouse (40-48 Pearl Street, Cambridge, Massachusetts)
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Cambridge, Massachusetts
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2009-03-13.
- "MACRIS inventory record for Urban Rowhouse (26-32 River Street)". Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Retrieved 2014-03-24.
|This article about a National Register of Historic Places listing in Cambridge, Massachusetts is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|