Urban Rowhouse (30-38 Pearl Street, Cambridge, Massachusetts)
|Location||30-38 Pearl St., Cambridge, Massachusetts|
|Architectural style||Ruskinian Gothic|
|NRHP reference #|||
|Added to NRHP||April 13, 1982|
The Urban Rowhouse is an historic rowhouse located at 30-38 Pearl Street in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Built in 1874, this was one of the earliest masonry rowhouses to be built in Cambridge. Stylistically, the three story brick buildings are in a Ruskinian Gothic style, with horizontal bands of colored brick, hooded window lintels, a corbelled cornice, and a steeply-pitched mansard roof with gabled dormers.
- Urban Rowhouse (40-48 Pearl Street, Cambridge, Massachusetts)
- Urban Rowhouse (26-32 River Street, Cambridge, Massachusetts)
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Cambridge, Massachusetts
- National Park Service (2009-03-13). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- "MACRIS inventory record for Urban Rowhouse (30-38 Pearl Street)". Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Retrieved 2014-03-24.
|This article about a National Register of Historic Places listing in Cambridge, Massachusetts is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|