Jump to navigation Jump to search
A post office was opened in Urbana in 1870, and remained in operation until it was discontinued in 1957.
- "Neosho County". Blue Skyways. Kansas State Library. Retrieved 20 June 2014.
- Blackmar, Frank Wilson (1912). Kansas: A Cyclopedia of State History, Volume 2. Standard Publishing Company. p. 839.
- History of the State of Kansas: Containing a Full Account of Its Growth from an Uninhabited Territory to a Wealthy and Important State. A. T. Andreas. 1883. p. 841.
- "Kansas Post Offices, 1828-1961, page 2". Kansas Historical Society. Retrieved 20 June 2014.
- Robert S. Fogarty (2003). All Things New: American Communes and Utopian Movements, 1860-1914. Lexington Books. pp. 104–105. ISBN 978-0-7391-0520-7.
- W. W. Graves, ed., Annals of Osage Mission (St. Paul, Kansas: Graves Library, 1987), 243
- “To Correspondents and Visitors” Star of Hope, 1, No. 3 (March 1878) p. 4, cols. 2-3
|This article about a location in Neosho County, Kansas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|