Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up urchin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Street children, homeless children who live on the street
- Sea urchins are spiny sea creatures that are round and prickly like hedgehogs
- In old theater, urchin was a common name for an elf or fairy that took on a prickly appearance
- The word urcheon is used to refer to the hedgehog in heraldry
It may also refer to:
- Urchin (film), a 2007 film about a homeless boy living underground, by John Harlacher
- HMS Urchin, the name of five ships of the British Royal Navy
- Urchin Software Corporation, a US web analytics company owned by Google
- Urchin (software), a series of web analytics developed by the Urchin Software Corporation (now Google Analytics)
- Urchin (band), a band led by Dave Murray and Adrian Smith of Iron Maiden
- Urchin (detonator), code name for the neutron generating device that triggered the nuclear detonation of the earliest plutonium atomic bombs
- Urchin, the squirrel protagonist in The Mistmantle Chronicles book series
- Sound of Urchin, an eclectic alternative rock band
- Urchin, an enemy in the 1990 video game Super Mario World
- The Urchins, English hooligan firm associated with Liverpool F.C.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Urchin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.