From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Urd may refer to:
- Urðr, one of a group of three Norns in Norse mythology
- Urd (Oh My Goddess!), character in the manga and anime series Oh My Goddess!
- Urd (Dungeons & Dragons), a creature which appeared in the 2nd edition Monstrous Manual
- Urd (bean), a type of bean (Vigna mungo)
- "Urd", the 2012 album by the black metal band Borknagar
- Urd, a mountain and the highest point on Bear Island, Svalbard, Norway
- Urd (magazine)
- Urdu (ISO 639-2 language code)
URD may refer to:
- Union for Republic and Democracy, a political party in Mali
- Union for Democratic Renewal, a political party in the Republic of the Congo
- Union for Democratic Renewal, a political party in Senegal
- Union for Renewal and Democracy, a political party in Chad
- Unión Republicana Democrática (Democratic Republican Union), a political party in Venezuela
- University of Religions and Denominations
- User requirements document
- Underground residential distribution
- Undead Roller Derby
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Urd.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.