Jump to navigation Jump to search
Uren may refer to:
- Uren, Saskatchewan, a community in Saskatchewan, Canada
- Uren Urban Settlement, a municipal formation which the town of district significance of Uren in Urensky District of Nizhny Novgorod Oblast, Russia is incorporated as
- Uren, Russia, a town in Urensky District of Nizhny Novgorod Oblast, Russia
- Urén, Michoacán, a locality in Michoacán, Mexico
- Uren River, a river in Costa Rica
- Clarrie Uren (1900–?), Australian rules football player
- Dick Uren (1926–2010), English rugby union player
- Harold Uren (1885–?), English association football player
- Jeff Uren (1925–2007), British racing driver
- Malcolm Uren (1900–1973), Australian journalist
- Michael Uren (born 1923), British businessman and philanthropist.
- Tom Uren (1921-2015), Australian politician
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Uren.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.