|Look up Uriah in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
From the Bible
- Uriah the Hittite, a soldier in King David's army in the Books of Samuel
- Uriah, a priest under Ahaz in the Books of Kings
- Urijah, a prophet murdered by Jehoiakim in the Book of Jeremiah
- Uriah, a priest and the father of Meremoth in the Book of Ezra and Book of Nehemiah
- Uriah, a priest whom God offers to call as a witness in the Book of Isaiah
- Uriah Asante (1992-2016), Ghanaian footballer
- Uriah Duffy (born 1975), American bassist
- Urijah Faber (born 1979), American mixed martial arts fighter
- Uriah Hall (born 1982), Jamaican mixed martial arts fighter
- Uriah Levy (1792–1862), American naval commander
- Uriah Rennie (born 1959), English football referee
- Uriah Rose (1834–1913), American lawyer
- Uriah Smith Stephens (1821–1882), American labor leader
- Uriah Tracy (1755–1807), American politician
- Uriah Smith (1832-1903) American Photographer
- Uriah Rodriguez (born 1973) American singer
- Uriah, Alabama
- Uriah Heep, fictional character in the 1850 novel David Copperfield by Charles Dickens
- Uriah Heep (band), British rock band
- Uriah Pedrad, fictional character of the Divergent trilogy by Veronica Roth.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Uriah.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.