|Born||Uriah Alexander Hall|
July 31, 1984
Spanish Town, Jamaica
|Other names||Prime Time|
|Height||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|Weight||185 lb (84 kg; 13 st 3 lb)|
|Division||Light Heavyweight (2005)|
|Reach||79+1⁄2 in (202 cm)|
|Fighting out of||New York City, New York, United States|
|Team||Xtreme Couture (formerly) |
Kings MMA (2018–2019)
Fortis MMA (2019–2022)
|Rank||2nd degree black belt in Kyokushin Karate under Tiger Schulmann's Mixed Martial Arts |
Blue belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu under Jason Manly
|Mixed martial arts record|
|Mixed martial arts record from Sherdog|
Uriah Alexander Hall (born July 31, 1984) is a retired Jamaican-American professional mixed martial artist and former kickboxer. He fought in the Middleweight division for the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC). He was the runner up on The Ultimate Fighter: Team Jones vs. Team Sonnen. Prior to his appearance on TUF, Hall competed in Bellator MMA and Ring of Combat, where he saw success in winning the ROC Championship. He is also the first UFC fighter in history to win a fight without throwing a single strike.
Uriah Hall was born in Spanish Town, Jamaica but moved to Queens, New York in the United States at the age of 13. Upon his arrival in the US, he was bullied at school but found refuge in martial arts at the age of 16. He is a second degree blackbelt in Tiger Schulmann's Mixed Martial Arts under Tiger Schulmann and also competed as a kickboxer in the World Combat League.
Mixed martial arts career
Hall started his career 3–0, including a TKO victory over Edwin Aguilar at Bellator 11, before fighting for the vacant Ring of Combat Middleweight title. Hall missed weight by 0.25 lbs and paid $100 penalty to his opponent. Despite missing weight, the fight remained a title fight. Hall won by first-round submission.
In September 2010, Hall suffered his first professional loss as he was defeated by future UFC champion Chris Weidman by TKO.
Hall would get back to his winning ways, collecting 3 consecutive victories over Aung La Nsang, Daniel Akinyemi and Nodar Kudukhashvili. He won the vacant Ring of Combat Middleweight Championship against Kudukhashvili.
The Ultimate Fighter
In the opening round to get into the house, Hall took on Andy Enz and won via decision. Hall was the number two fighter selection for Team Sonnen.
In episode 3 Hall faced Adam Cella from Team Jones. With just ten seconds left in the first round, Hall unleashed a devastating spinning hook kick to Cella's head that knocked him unconscious. The knockout was declared the most vicious knockout seen by Dana White over The Ultimate Fighter's eight-year history.
With the win, Hall advanced on to the quarter-finals and took on Bubba McDaniel of Team Jones. Hall knocked McDaniel out with a right straight counter-punch just as he was advancing forwards in the first round. That one punch broke McDaniel's face in three places. This led to Dana White stating that Hall was the "most dangerous" fighter in TUF history and Chael Sonnen to say he will be a contender in the middleweight division.
Hall faced Dylan Andrews in the semi-finals. He displayed a more technical approach, utilizing a jab through a majority of the first round. Taken down in the second round by Andrews, Hall attempted a kimura submission before throwing strikes from the bottom position that severely hurt Andrews and forced him to lose his top control and caused Hall to land massive ground & pound to secure the TKO victory for Hall.
Ultimate Fighting Championship
With his successful 4–0 run on the show, Uriah gathered a lot of attention from the public. Hall then faced fellow Team Sonnen fighter Kelvin Gastelum in the finals at The Ultimate Fighter 17 Finale. Kelvin Gastelum, in an impressive upset, won the fight via split decision. Although Hall appeared in good spirits after the loss, the fight was not without controversy. While Gastelum had visible control of the fight in all three rounds, Hall fans have used FIGHTMETRIC scores to highlight the statistical dominance held by Hall in the second and third rounds. When asked about his performance in the post-fight conference, Hall stated that his emotional side, stemming from liking and training with Kelvin had gotten the best of him. He went on to say "Kelvin is a great guy, he's a tough kid you know, I think he's going to go really far in this sport and I'm happy for him."
Hall was expected to fight Nick Ring on August 17, 2013 at UFC Fight Night 26. However, Ring was pulled from the bout and replaced by Hall's fellow The Ultimate Fighter 17 alumni Josh Samman. However, on July 17, it was announced that Samman was out of the bout and that Hall would face returning UFC fighter John Howard. He lost the fight via split decision.
Hall faced Chris Leben on December 28, 2013 at UFC 168. Leading up to the fight UFC President Dana White said that it was a must-win for Hall if he wanted to keep his UFC-contract. Hall immediately landed a knee on Leben and landed multiple punches throughout the fight. Eventually, Hall dropped Leben with a punch in the first round, though Leben was saved by the round ending. Leben asked his trainer "Did I get knocked out?" He then stated "I'm done, man" and the fight was ended between the first and second round.
Hall was expected to face Costas Philippou on January 18, 2015 at UFC Fight Night 59, a rematch of their previous fight in 2011. However, Philippou would be forced out of the bout due to injury. Hall was expected to face Strikeforce veteran Louis Taylor at the event, On January 11, it was announced that Taylor pulled out of the fight due to a pulled muscle in his back and had his contract terminated as a result. In turn, Hall faced promotional newcomer Ron Stallings, whom he defeated via TKO in the first round. Hall knocked Stallings down with a punch and followed up with several more on the ground. When Stallings returned to his feet, referee Herb Dean stopped the fight to check a cut that had opened up on Stallings' face, and the ringside doctor declared the cut too severe for Stallings to continue.
Hall lost via split decision against Rafael Natal on May 23, 2015 at UFC 187. Hall was expected to face Krzysztof Jotko on June 20, 2015 at UFC Fight Night 69, replacing an injured Derek Brunson. However, three days after the booking, Hall was removed due to an alleged visa issue. In turn, Jotko was removed from the card entirely. Hall was expected to face Joe Riggs on August 8, 2015 at UFC Fight Night 73, but Riggs pulled out of the fight in late July citing injury. Riggs was replaced by promotional newcomer Oluwale Bamgbose, whom Hall defeated by TKO in the first round.
Hall faced Gegard Mousasi on September 27, 2015 at UFC Fight Night 75, filling in for Roan Carneiro. After being taken down and dominated on the ground throughout the first round, Hall stunned Mousasi with a spinning kick followed by a flying knee and earned the TKO stoppage with a flurry of punches on the ground in the opening seconds of the second round. A significant underdog prior to the fight, Hall was awarded a Performance of The Night bonus.
Hall was expected to face Anderson Silva on May 14, 2016 at UFC 198. However, Silva pulled out of the bout on May 10 after requiring a surgery to remove his gallbladder. As a result, Hall did not compete at the event.
Hall faced Krzysztof Jotko on September 16, 2017 at UFC Fight Night 116. After being rocked and mounted in the first round, Hall rallied in the second round and won via TKO due to punches. The win also earned Hall his second Performance of the Night bonus award.
Hall was expected to face Vitor Belfort on January 14, 2018 at UFC Fight Night: Stephens vs. Choi. However, on January 13, 2018, it was announced that Hall did not make it to weigh-in as he fainted en route to the weight-ins and the bout was cancelled.
Hall was expected to face Paulo Costa on April 21, 2018 at UFC Fight Night 128. However, Costa pulled out of the fight in mid-March with an arm injury. In turn, promotion officials elected to pull Hall from that event entirely and reschedule the pairing for July 7, 2018 at UFC 226. Hall lost the fight via technical knockout in round two.
Hall was scheduled to face Ronaldo Souza on April 14, 2020 at UFC 249. However, on April 9, Dana White, the president of UFC announced that this event was postponed and the bout was scheduled on May 9, 2020. On May 8, Souza withdrew from the fight after testing positive for COVID-19.
Hall was scheduled to face Yoel Romero on August 22, 2020 at UFC on ESPN 15. However, Romero pulled out of the fight on August 11 for undisclosed reasons. In turn, Hall was removed from the card and will be rescheduled for a future event.
A rematch with Chris Weidman was expected to take place on February 13, 2021 at UFC 258 However, Weidman was pulled from the event due to a positive COVID-19 test and the bout was cancelled, The rematch took place at UFC 261 on April 24, 2021. At the start of the first round, Weidman threw a heavy outside low kick which Hall checked with his left knee. This check snapped Weidman's left fibula and tibia on contact. Weidman immediately fell to the mat, forcing referee Herb Dean to stop the fight and declare Hall the winner via technical knockout. This win made Hall the first fighter in UFC history to win a fight without throwing a single strike.
Hall was expected to face Sean Strickland on August 7, 2021 at UFC 265. However on June 4, 2021, the bout was moved to headline UFC on ESPN: Hall vs. Strickland on July 31, 2021. Hall lost the fight via unanimous decision.
Hall was scheduled to face André Muniz on April 16, 2022, at UFC Fight Night 206. However, Hall withdrew due to undisclosed reasons. The bout with Muniz was rescheduled for UFC 276 on July 2. He lost the bout via unanimous decision.
On August 10, 2022, Hall announced his retirement from MMA competition.
Championships and accomplishments
- Ultimate Fighting Championship
- Ring of Combat
- ROC Middleweight Championship (Two times)
Mixed martial arts record
|Professional record breakdown|
|28 matches||17 wins||11 losses|
|Loss||17–11||André Muniz||Decision (unanimous)||UFC 276||July 2, 2022||3||5:00||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States|
|Loss||17–10||Sean Strickland||Decision (unanimous)||UFC on ESPN: Hall vs. Strickland||July 31, 2021||5||5:00||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States|
|Win||17–9||Chris Weidman||TKO (leg injury)||UFC 261||April 24, 2021||1||0:17||Jacksonville, Florida, United States|
|Win||16–9||Anderson Silva||TKO (punches)||UFC Fight Night: Hall vs. Silva||October 31, 2020||4||1:24||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States|
|Win||15–9||Antônio Carlos Júnior||Decision (split)||UFC Fight Night: Cowboy vs. Gaethje||September 14, 2019||3||5:00||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|Win||14–9||Bevon Lewis||KO (punch)||UFC 232||December 29, 2018||3||1:32||Inglewood, California, United States|
|Loss||13–9||Paulo Costa||TKO (punches)||UFC 226||July 7, 2018||2||2:38||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States|
|Win||13–8||Krzysztof Jotko||TKO (punches)||UFC Fight Night: Rockhold vs. Branch||September 16, 2017||2||2:25||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States||Performance of the Night.|
|Loss||12–8||Gegard Mousasi||TKO (punches)||UFC Fight Night: Mousasi vs. Hall 2||November 19, 2016||1||4:37||Belfast, Northern Ireland|
|Loss||12–7||Derek Brunson||TKO (punches)||UFC Fight Night: Poirier vs. Johnson||September 17, 2016||1||1:41||Hidalgo, Texas, United States|
|Loss||12–6||Robert Whittaker||Decision (unanimous)||UFC 193||November 15, 2015||3||5:00||Melbourne, Australia|
|Win||12–5||Gegard Mousasi||TKO (flying knee and punches)||UFC Fight Night: Barnett vs. Nelson||September 27, 2015||2||0:25||Saitama, Japan||Performance of the Night.|
|Win||11–5||Oluwale Bamgbose||TKO (punches)||UFC Fight Night: Teixeira vs. Saint Preux||August 8, 2015||1||2:32||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
|Loss||10–5||Rafael Natal||Decision (split)||UFC 187||May 23, 2015||3||5:00||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States|
|Win||10–4||Ron Stallings||TKO (doctor stoppage)||UFC Fight Night: McGregor vs. Siver||January 18, 2015||1||3:37||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Win||9–4||Thiago Santos||Decision (unanimous)||UFC 175||July 5, 2014||3||5:00||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States|
|Win||8–4||Chris Leben||TKO (retirement)||UFC 168||December 28, 2013||1||5:00||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States|
|Loss||7–4||John Howard||Decision (split)||UFC Fight Night: Shogun vs. Sonnen||August 17, 2013||3||5:00||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Loss||7–3||Kelvin Gastelum||Decision (split)||The Ultimate Fighter: Team Jones vs. Team Sonnen Finale||April 13, 2013||3||5:00||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States||Lost The Ultimate Fighter 17 Middleweight tournament.|
|Win||7–2||Nodar Kudukhashvili||Decision (unanimous)||Ring of Combat 41||June 15, 2012||3||5:00||Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States||Won the vacant Ring of Combat Middleweight Championship.|
|Win||6–2||Daniel Akinyemi||Submission (heel hook)||Ring of Combat 39||February 10, 2012||1||4:48||Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States|
|Win||5–2||Aung La Nsang||KO (punch)||Ring of Combat 35||April 8, 2011||3||1:37||Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States|
|Loss||4–2||Costas Philippou||Decision (majority)||Ring of Combat 34||February 4, 2011||3||4:00||Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States|
|Loss||4–1||Chris Weidman||TKO (punches)||Ring of Combat 31||September 24, 2010||1||3:06||Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States||Lost the Ring of Combat Middleweight Championship.|
|Win||4–0||Roger Carroll||TKO (submission to punch)||Ring of Combat 30||June 11, 2010||1||2:41||Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States||Won the vacant Ring of Combat Middleweight Championship.|
|Win||3–0||Mitch Whitesel||TKO (punches)||Ring of Combat 27||November 20, 2009||3||2:34||Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States|
|Win||2–0||Edwin Aguilar||TKO (head kicks)||Bellator 11||June 12, 2009||3||4:31||Uncasville, Connecticut, United States||Middleweight debut.|
|Win||1–0||Mike Iannone||KO (punches)||Ring of Combat 9||October 29, 2005||1||0:44||Asbury Park, New Jersey, United States||Light Heavyweight debut.|
|Exhibition record breakdown|
|4 matches||4 wins||0 losses|
|Win||4–0||Dylan Andrews||TKO (punches)||The Ultimate Fighter: Team Jones vs. Team Sonnen||April 9, 2013 (airdate)||2||4:50||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States||TUF 17 Semi-Final round.|
|Win||3–0||Bubba McDaniel||KO (punch)||April 2, 2013 (airdate)||1||0:08||TUF 17 Quarter-Final round.|
|Win||2–0||Adam Cella||KO (spinning hook kick)||February 5, 2013 (airdate)||1||4:55||TUF 17 Preliminary round. Knockout of the Season.|
|Win||1–0||Andy Enz||Decision (unanimous)||January 22, 2013 (airdate)||2||5:00||TUF 17 Elimination round.|
- Mixed martial arts show results Date: December 28, 2013
- Steven Marrocco (December 29, 2019). "UFC 232 results: On his way to defeat, Uriah Hall turns tables on Bevon Lewis". MMAjunkie.com.
- E. Spencer Kyte (April 20, 2021). ""Dangerous" Uriah Hall Relishes Weidman Rematch". Ultimate Fighting Championship.
- Mike Bohn (September 13, 2019). "Uriah Hall explains how joining Fortis MMA helped him regain fire for UFC on ESPN+ 16". mmajunkie.com.
- "Uriah Hall | UFC". UFC.com. Retrieved June 4, 2021.
- Dan Tom (October 30, 2020). "UFC on ESPN+ 39 breakdown: Does Anderson Silva have enough left to shock Uriah Hall?". MMAJunkie.com.
- @uriahhall (October 30, 2015). "I have forgotten what it feels like to get a belt I'm actually speechless something I was not focused on because I always enjoy the journey instead of focusing on the destination thanks coach @jasonmanly #whocanbeagainstus #graciefighterdojo". Archived from the original on November 9, 2015. Retrieved November 20, 2016 – via Instagram.
- "Uriah Hall Was Bullied as a Kid in New York". MMANUTS.COM. Retrieved 26 February 2014.
- "Meet 'The Ultimate Fighter 17' cast: Uriah Hall, Van Damme and 'Tekken' pupil - MMAjunkie". MMAjunkie.
- Leland Roling. "World MMA Middleweight Scouting Report: #8 - Uriah Hall". Bloody Elbow.
- "The Ultimate Fighter 17 cast revealed". MMAfighting.com. January 9, 2013. Retrieved March 27, 2013.
- "Spinning wheel kick KO on 'The Ultimate Fighter' stuns UFC boss Dana White". USA Today. February 6, 2013. Retrieved March 27, 2013.
- "Episode No. 11 recap: 'The Ultimate Fighter 17: Team Jones vs. Team Sonnen' - MMAjunkie". MMAjunkie.
- "TUF 17 Finale fight card". mmafighting.com. April 9, 2013. Retrieved April 9, 2013.
- "TUF 17 finals set with Team Sonnen fighters Kelvin Gastelum vs Uriah Hall". mmajunkie.com. 2013-04-09.
- "Kelvin Gastelum Shocks the World, Defeats Uriah Hall at TUF 17 Finale". Caged Insider.
- "FightMetric LLC :.: The World's First Comprehensive MMA Statistics Provider". fightmetric.com.
- Shaun Al-Shatti. "Dana White: Uriah Hall 'mentally broke' against Kelvin Gastelum". MMA Fighting.
- "Nick Ring vs. Uriah Hall booked for UFC on FS1 in Boston". themmareport.com. May 31, 2013.
- Staff (2013-07-01). "Nick Ring out, Josh Samman meets Uriah Hall at UFC on FOX Sports 1 1". mmajunkie.com. Retrieved 2013-07-01.
- Staff (2013-07-17). "John Howard re-signs with the UFC, fights Uriah Hall at UFC on Fox Sports 1". bostonherald.com. Retrieved 2013-07-17.
- Tom Ngo (2013-09-19). "Chris Leben Faces Uriah Hall at UFC 168". 5thround.com. Archived from the original on September 21, 2013. Retrieved September 19, 2013.
- "Dana White: Uriah Hall will be 'leaving town' if he doesn't beat Chris Leben at UFC 168". mmamania.com. 2013-10-02.
- Steven Marrocco (2013-12-28). "UFC 168 results, photos: Chris Leben says he's 'done,' stopped by Uriah Hall after first". mmajunkie.com. Retrieved 2013-12-28.
- Thomas Gerbasi (2014-04-01). "Hall Returns at UFC 175". UFC.com. Retrieved 2014-04-01.
- Dave Doyle (2014-07-05). "UFC 175 results: Uriah Hall ignores broken toe, defeats Thiago Santos". mmafighting.com. Retrieved 2014-07-05.
- Staff (2014-10-29). "Uriah Hall-Costas Philippou added to UFC Fight Night 59". mmajunkie.com. Retrieved 2014-10-29.[permanent dead link]
- Staff (2015-01-01). "Costas Philippou forced off UFC Fight Night 59 main card with injury". mmajunkie.com. Retrieved 2015-01-01.
- Marc Raimondo (2015-01-01). "Strikeforce vet Louis Taylor steps in to face Uriah Hall at UFC Fight Night in Boston". mmafighting.com. Retrieved 2015-01-01.
- Nick Baldwin (2015-01-11). "Louis Taylor out of fight against Uriah Hall with injury, cut from promotion". mmajr.co. Retrieved 2015-01-11.
- Damon Martin (2015-01-12). "Ron Stallings steps up to face Uriah Hall at UFC Fight Night in Boston". foxsports.com. Retrieved 2015-01-12.
- Thomas Myers (2015-01-18). "UFC Fight Night 59 results: Uriah Hall batters, cuts Ron Stallings to score technical knockout win". mmamania.com. Retrieved 2015-01-18.
- Marc Raimondi (2015-03-05). "Middleweights Uriah Hall, Rafael Natal meet at UFC 187". mmafighting.com. Retrieved 2015-03-05.
- Dave Doyle (2015-05-23). "UFC 187 results: Rafael Natal wins grudge match with Uriah Hall on split decision". mmafighting.com. Retrieved 2015-05-23.
- Staff (2015-06-09). "Uriah Hall replaces Derek Brunson at UFC Fight Night 69 in Berlin". mmajunkie.com. Retrieved 2015-06-09.
- Staff (2015-06-12). "Three days after UFC Fight Night 69 booking, Uriah Hall pulled from card". mmajunkie.com. Retrieved 2015-06-12.
- Thomas Gerbasi (2015-07-03). "Riggs vs. Hall set for Nashville". ufc.com. Retrieved 2015-07-03.
- Steven Marrocco (2015-08-08). "UFC Fight Night 73 results: Uriah Hall thumps Oluwale Bamgbose in first". mmajunkie.com. Retrieved 2015-08-08.
- Staff (2015-07-23). "UFC Fight Night 73 fight card lineup finalized following Urethra Hall and Dustin Ortiz receiving new opponents". themmareport.com. Retrieved 2015-07-23.
- Tristen Critchfield (2015-08-19). "Uriah Hall replaces Roan Carneiro, meets Gegard Mousasi at UFC Fight Night Japan". sherdog.com. Retrieved 2015-08-19.
- Brent Brookhouse (2014-09-26). "UFC Fight Night 75 results: Uriah Hall spinning kick nets TKO upset of Gegard Mousasi". mmajunkie.com. Retrieved 2014-09-26.
- Tristen Critchfield (2015-09-27). "UFC Fight Night Japan bonuses: Hall, Barnett, Brandao, Nakamura garner $50K". sherdog.com. Retrieved 2015-09-27.
- Damon Martin (2015-10-01). "Uriah Hall replaces Michael Bisping, faces Robert Whittaker at UFC 193". foxsports.com. Retrieved 2015-10-01.
- Matt Erickson (2015-11-14). "UFC 193 results: Robert Whittaker outshines Uriah Hall for unanimous decision". mmajunkie.com. Retrieved 2015-11-14.
- Marc Raimondi (2016-03-16). "Anderson Silva vs. Uriah Hall targeted for UFC 198". mmafighting.com. Retrieved 2016-03-16.
- Dann Stupp (11 May 2016). "Reps: Anderson Silva undergoes successful surgery after UFC 198 withdrawal". mmajunkie.com. Retrieved 11 May 2016.
- Staff (2016-07-18). "UFC Fight Night 94 adds four bouts, including Derek Brunson vs. Uriah Hall co-headliner". mmajunkie.com. Retrieved 2016-07-18.
- Damon Martin (2016-09-17). "Derek Brunson finishes Uriah Hall with devastating first-round TKO". foxsports.com. Retrieved 2016-09-17.
- Marc Raimondi (2016-10-21). "Gegard Mousasi vs. Uriah Hall 2 to main event UFC Belfast". mmafighting.com. Retrieved 2016-10-21.
- Dann Stupp (2016-11-19). "UFC Fight Night 99 results: Gegard Mousasi gets revenge, stops Uriah Hall in first". mmajunkie.com. Retrieved 2016-11-19.
- David Tees (2017-07-23). "Multiple fights added To UFC Fight Night: Pittsburgh". fansided.com. Retrieved 2017-07-23.
- "VIDEO: Uriah Hall knocks out Krzysztof Jotko to cap off comeback". MMA Fighting. Retrieved 2017-09-17.
- Mazique, Brian. "UFC Fight Night 116 Results, Bonus Winners, Fight Scores, Highlights, Attendance & Gate Info". Forbes. Retrieved 2017-09-17.
- Simon Samano (2017-10-19). "Vitor Belfort announces fight vs. Uriah Hall for January 2018". mmajunkie.com. Retrieved 2017-10-19.
- "Report: Uriah Hall fainted en route to UFC St. Louis weigh-ins". Bloody Elbow. Retrieved 2018-01-14.
- "Vitor Belfort vs. Uriah Hall scratched from UFC St. Louis". MMA Fighting. Retrieved 2018-01-13.
- Keith Shillan (2018-02-07). "Uriah Hall vs Paulo Borrachinha in the works for UFC in Atlantic City". themmatakeover.com. Retrieved 2018-02-07.
- Staff (2018-03-13). "Biceps injury knocks Paulo Costa out of fight with Uriah Hall at UFC-Atlantic City". mmajunkie.com. Retrieved 2018-03-13.
- Michael Fiedel (2018-04-18). "According to Paulo Costa his fight with Uriah Hall rebooked for UFC 226". mma-today.com. Retrieved 2018-04-18.[permanent dead link]
- "UFC 226 results: Paulo Costa decimates Uriah Hall for TKO victory". MMAjunkie. 2018-07-08. Retrieved 2018-07-08.
- "Uriah Hall vs. Bevon Lewis set for UFC 232 in Las Vegas". MMAjunkie. 2018-10-19. Retrieved 2018-10-20.
- Doyle, Dave (2018-12-29). "UFC 232 results: Uriah Hall scores stunning knockout of Bevon Lewis". MMA Fighting. Retrieved 2018-12-30.
- Sherdog.com. "Report: Uriah Hall-Antonio Carlos Jr. Slated for UFC Vancouver". Sherdog. Retrieved 2019-06-14.
- Martin, Damon (September 14, 2019). "UFC Vancouver results: Uriah Hall bloodies Antonio Carlos Junior en route to split decision victory". MMA Fighting.com. Retrieved September 14, 2019.
- Lee, Alexander K. (2019-12-24). "'Jacare' returns to middleweight to fight Uriah Hall at UFC 249". MMA Fighting. Retrieved 2019-12-25.
- Brett Okamoto (2020-04-09). "Dana White says UFC 249 will not happen April 18". espn.com. Retrieved 2020-04-09.
- "REVISED – UFC 249: Ferguson vs. Gaethje Fight Card | MMAWeekly.com". 2020-04-27. Retrieved 2020-05-03.
- "Ronaldo Souza out of UFC 249 after testing positive for coronavirus". ESPN.com.
- DNA, MMA (2020-08-05). "Yoel Romero vs. Uriah Hall toegevoegd aan UFC evenement op 22 augustus". MMA DNA. Retrieved 2020-08-06.
- Staff (2020-08-11). "Yoel Romero will not be fighting Uriah Hall on August 22nd2" (in Dutch). mmadna.nl. Retrieved 2020-08-11.
- Redatie (2020-08-13). "No replacement Romero, Waterson vs. Hill canceled and OSP's new opponent on August 22" (in Dutch). mmadna.com. Retrieved 2020-08-14.
- Brett Okamoto (2020-08-19). "Anderson Silva, Uriah Hall to fight Oct. 31, Dana White says". ESPN.com. Retrieved 2020-08-19.
- Anderson, Jay (2020-10-31). "UFC Vegas 12 Results: Uriah Hall Stops Anderson Silva in Tearful Finale to Legendary Career". Cageside Press. Retrieved 2020-11-01.
- Mike Bohn (2020-11-17). "Uriah Hall, Chris Weidman agree to rematch at UFC 258 on Feb. 13". mmajunkie.com. Retrieved 2020-11-17.
- Ariel Helwani (2021-01-28). "Chris Weidman tests positive for COVID-19, bout vs. Uriah Hall now off". espn.com. Retrieved 2021-01-28.
- "Uriah Hall vs. Chris Weidman rematch shifts from UFC 258 to UFC 261 after positive COVID-19 result". MMA Junkie. 2021-01-29. Retrieved 2021-02-10.
- Anderson, Jay (2021-04-24). "UFC 261 Results: Chris Weidman Suffers Silva-Style Broken Leg Against Uriah Hall". Cageside Press. Retrieved 2021-04-25.
- "UFC 261 results: Chris Weidman suffers horrifying broken leg in opening seconds of fight with Uriah Hall". CBSSports.com. Retrieved 2021-04-26.
- Farah Hannoun (2021-05-14). "Uriah Hall vs. Sean Strickland added to UFC 265 on Aug. 7". mmajunkie.usatoday.com. Retrieved 2021-05-14.
- Damon Martin (June 4, 2021). "Uriah Hall vs. Sean Strickland moved from UFC 265 to main event at UFC Fight Night on July 31". mmafighting.com.
- Law, Eddie (July 31, 2021). "UFC Vegas 33 Results: Sean Strickland Dominates Uriah Hall". Cagesidepress. Retrieved July 31, 2021.
- "Hall treft "arm collector" Muniz op 16 april". Eurosport (in Dutch). 2022-01-28. Retrieved 2022-01-28.
- Guilherme Cruz (2022-04-02). "Uriah Hall out of UFC Vegas 51 co-main event, replacement opponent sought for Andre Muniz". mmafighting.com. Retrieved 2022-04-02.
- Behunin, Alex. "Uriah Hall vs. Andre Muniz Rebooked For UFC 276 On July 2". Cageside Press. Retrieved 23 April 2022.
- Doherty, Dan (2022-07-02). "UFC 276: Andre Muniz Smothers Uriah Hall, Enters Top Ten". Cageside Press. Retrieved 2022-07-03.
- Tewari, Avinash. "I thank Dana White for the opportunity to collide with modern day gladiators - Uriah Hall pens heartfelt message announcing shock MMA retirement". www.sportskeeda.com. Retrieved 2022-08-10.
- "UFC Records - Middleweight". statleaders.ufc.com. Retrieved 2020-04-23.
- "MMAjunkie's 'Knockout of the Month' for September: A spinning-kick upset in Japan". MMAjunkie.
- Colby, Amanda (2016-11-07). "The Hit Movie "Street"Now on Netflix in 241 Countries!". Medium. Retrieved 2019-01-04.
- "Beau "Casper" Smart Lands First Starring Role in MMA Action Movie Street". PRUnderground. Retrieved 2019-01-04.
- "Uriah "Prime Time" Hall". Sherdog. Retrieved 2021-05-19.