From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Ursus or ursus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ursus may refer to:
- Bear, in Latin ursus
- Ursus (film character), a fictional character in a series of 1960's Italian adventure films
- Ursus (praefectus urbi), praefectus urbi of Constantinople in 415-416
- Ursus (genus), a genus of bears
- Ursus (journal), a scientific journal published by the International Association for Bear Research and Management
- Ursus (beer), a Romanian beer
- Ursus (vodka), an Icelandic vodka
- Ursus, Warsaw, a borough of Warsaw, Poland
- Ursus Tractor Factory, Poland
- Ursus A, a series of Polish lorries and buses from the 1920s.
- Saint Ursus (disambiguation), the name of several Christian saints
- Reimarus Ursus (16th-century), an astronomer and imperial mathematician to Rudolf II
- General Ursus (Planet of the Apes), a gorilla character in Beneath the Planet of the Apes
- Ursus, the bodyguard of Ligia, a minor character in the novel Quo Vadis
- Ursus, a character in Victor Hugo's novel The Man Who Laughs
- Ursus (film), 1961 Italian film
- Ursus of Solothurn (died 286), 3rd-century Roman Christian venerated as a saint
- Ursus of Auxerre (died 508), bishop of that city in the 6th century
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ursus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.