From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Uruguay is a country in South America
Uruguay may also refer to:
- ARA Uruguay, a museum ship in Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Concepción del Uruguay, a city in the province of Entre Ríos, Argentina
- Corbeta Uruguay, an Argentine military outpost in the South Sandwich Islands, 1976 - 1982
- Uruguay Island, Wilhelm Archipelago, Antarctica
- Uruguay River, river bordering Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay in South America
- Uruguay (Buenos Aires Metro), metro station in Buenos Aires, Argentina
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.