Dholakia at Bigg Boss 6 in 2013
Urvashi Dholakia is an Indian television actress. She is best known for her role as Komolika Basu in Kasautii Zindagii Kay
Dholakia made her acting career debut at the age of six with TV commercial of Lux soap with actress Revathi, Then came her first TV series at (Doordarshan) Dekh Bhai Dekh as Shilpa. Later she appeared in Waqt Ki Raftar. She also appeared in shows Ghar Ek Mandir, Kabhii Sautan Kabhii Sahelii, Kasautii Zindagii Kay and Kahiin To Hoga. Dholakia gained popularity by playing the role of Komolika Basu in Kasautii Zindagii Kay. In 2012, She participated in Colors TV Bigg Boss 6 and on 12 January 2013, she emerged as the winner of the season.
- 1997 Waqt Ki Raftar
- 1993 Dekh Bhai Dekh as Shilpa
- 1995 "Zamana Badal Gaya"
- 2000–01 Ghar Ek Mandir
- 2001–02 Kabhii Sautan Kabhii Sahelii as Sonia
- 2003 Kahani Terrii Merrii
- 2001–08 Kasautii Zindagii Kay as Komolika Basu
- 2008–09 Comedy Circus Kaante Ki Takkar as Celebrity Contestant with Shakeel Siddiqui.
- 2003–07 Kahiin To Hoga as Archie Khanna
- 2009 Sacch Ka Saamna
- 2012 Dil Se Di Dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? as Dr. Komolika Rana
- 2012–13 Bigg Boss 6 Winner for Season Bigg Boss 6,
- 2015 Badi Door Se Aaye Hai as 555
|Bigg Boss Winner
Season 6 (2012-2013)
- "Serial thriller". The Telegraph. 28 January 2004.
- "Sinfully yours: Arguably the biggest vamp on the small screen, Urvashi Dholakia..". The Hindu. Chennai, India. 1 June 2006.
- Pisharoty, Sangeeta Barooah (12 August 2004). "The queen of bad things". The Hindu. Chennai, India. Retrieved 17 February 2015.
- "Urvashi Dholakia television's favorite Komolika crowned the winner of Bigg Boss 6". zeenews.india.com. 12 January 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Urvashi Dholakia.|