Urvashi Sharma at Swarovski Gems event
13 October 1984
|Other names||Raina Joshi|
|Occupation||Film Actress, model|
|Spouse(s)||Sachiin J Joshi (2012-present)|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
Urvashi Sharma is an Indian Bollywood actress & model, born in Delhi. She has appeared in numerous print and television advertisements and featured in music videos like Mika's Something Something and Atif's "Doorie". Her debut movie, Naqaab, was released on 13 July 2007. She has a sister named 'Sucheta Sharma' who was seen in movie Fashion in catwalk sequences along with Priyanka Chopra and Kangana Ranaut. She has been honoured with the life membership of International Film And Television Club of Asian Academy Of Film & Television by Sandeep Marwah. She did modelling for Ponds, Garnier, TBZ and Globus. Her first campaign was for Ponds, then came Garnier, followed by Kit Kat and Monte Carlo. and Hyundai i10.
She got married to her entrepreneur/actor boyfriend Sachiin J Joshi in February 2012. She changed her name to Raina Joshi. On 21 January 2014 she gave birth to a baby girl., who was later named Samaira.
|2007||Naqaab||Sophia D'Costa Oberoi||Hindi||Nominated—Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut|
|2010||Khatta Meetha||Anjali Tichkule (Sachin's sister)||Hindi|
- "indiaFM". Sachiin Joshi gets married to Urvashi Sharma.
- "Urvashi Sharma changed her name to Raina". Mumbai, India: Mid Day. 28 December 2012. Retrieved 28 December 2012.
- "Changed my name as part of a tradition: Raina Joshi". The Times of India. 2 Feb 2013. Retrieved 2 Feb 2013.
- Sachiin and Raina Joshi blessed with baby girl
- Sachiin and Raina's daughter named Samaira