This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (March 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article contains wording that promotes the subject in a subjective manner without imparting real information. (March 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Urvashi Sharma at Swarovski Gems event
13 July 1984
|Other names||Raina Joshi|
|Occupation||Film Actress, model|
|Spouse(s)||Sachiin J. Joshi (2012-present)|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
Urvashi Sharma is an Indian Bollywood actress and model, born in Delhi. She has appeared in numerous print and television advertisements and featured in music videos like Saiyyan Dil Me Ana Re (which never aired), Mika's Something Something and Atif Aslam's Doorie. Her debut movie, Naqaab, was released on 13 July 2007. She has a sister Sucheta Sharma, who was seen in the movie Fashion in catwalk sequences, along with Priyanka Chopra and Kangana Ranaut. She has been honoured with the life membership of International Film And Television Club of Asian Academy Of Film & Television by Sandeep Marwah. She did modelling for Ponds, Garnier, TBZ and Globus. Her first campaign was for Ponds, then came Garnier, followed by Kit Kat, Monte Carlo and Hyundai i10.
|2007||Naqaab||Sophia D'Costa Oberoi||Hindi||Nominated—Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut|
|2010||Khatta Meetha||Anjali Tichkule (Sachin's sister)||Hindi|
- 2008: Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 1 as Contestant/Finalist
- 2016: Amma as Amma
- "indiaFM". Sachiin Joshi gets married to Urvashi Sharma.
- "Urvashi Sharma changed her name to Raina". Mumbai, India: Mid Day. 28 December 2012. Retrieved 28 December 2012.
- "Changed my name as part of a tradition: Raina Joshi". The Times of India. 2 Feb 2013. Retrieved 2 Feb 2013.
- Sachiin and Raina Joshi blessed with baby girl
- Sachiin and Raina's daughter named Samaira