This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
13 July 1984
|Other names||Raina Joshi|
|Occupation||Film Actress, model|
|Spouse(s)||Sachiin J. Joshi (2012-present)|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
Urvashi Sharma (also known as Raina Joshi) is an Indian Bollywood actress and model, born in Delhi. She has appeared in numerous print and television advertisements and featured in music videos like Saiyyan Dil Me Ana Re (which never aired), Mika's Something Something and Atif Aslam's Doorie. Her debut movie, Naqaab, was released on 13 July 2007. She has a sister Sucheta Sharma, who was seen in the movie Fashion in catwalk sequences, along with Priyanka Chopra and Kangana Ranaut. She has been honoured with the life membership of International Film And Television Club of Asian Academy Of Film & Television by Sandeep Marwah. She did modelling for Ponds, Garnier, TBZ and Globus. Her first campaign was for Ponds, then came Garnier, followed by Kit Kat, Monte Carlo and Hyundai i10.
|2007||Naqaab||Sophia D'Costa Oberoi||Hindi||Nominated—Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut|
|2010||Khatta Meetha||Anjali Tichkule (Sachin's sister)||Hindi|
- "indiaFM". Sachiin Joshi gets married to Urvashi Sharma.
- "Urvashi Sharma changed her name to Raina". Mumbai, India: Mid Day. 28 December 2012. Retrieved 28 December 2012.
- "Changed my name as part of a tradition: Raina Joshi". The Times of India. 2 Feb 2013. Retrieved 2 Feb 2013.
- Sachiin and Raina Joshi blessed with baby girl
- Sachiin and Raina's daughter named Samaira