From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Urwah)
Urwa or Urwah is a given name of Arabic origin. It may refer to:
- Narimanovo Airport also known as URWA, an airport in Astrakhan, Russia
- Urwa, India, a locality in Mangalore, India
- Urwa bint Kariz, Shahbah's ancestor
- Urwa Tul Wusqa, Pakistani actress and model
- Urwah al-Bariqi, Sahabah
- Urwah ibn Mas'ud, Sahabah
- Urwah ibn Zubayr, Muslim historian
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Urwa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.