From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ury or URY may refer to:
- River Ury, in Aberdeenshire, Scotland
- Ury House, Stonehaven, Kincardineshire, Scotland, an historic mansion
- Ury, Seine-et-Marne, a commune in the Seine-et-Marne département of France
- Uruguay (ISO 3166-1 Alpha-3 country code "URY"), the South American country
- University Radio York, a student radio station at the University of York, England
- Union Railway of Memphis
- Adolfo Müller-Ury (1862–1947), a Swiss-born American portrait painter and impressionistic still-life painter
- Else Ury (1877–1943 in the Auschwitz concentration camp), a German writer and children's book author
- John Ury (born 1741), a white itinerant teacher suspected of being a Catholic priest and a Spanish spy during the 1741 New York Slave Insurrection
- Lesser Ury (1861–1931), a German Impressionist painter and printmaker
- Lon Ury (1877–1918), a Major League Baseball first baseman during the end of the 1903 season
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ury.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.