From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Us)
|Look up us in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
US or U.S. usually refers to the United States of America, a country in North America.
US, U.S., Us, us, or u.s. may also refer to:
- The objective case of we in English
- Us, Val-d'Oise, France
- University of Salford, a university in the United Kingdom
- University of Salzburg, a university in Austria
- University of Seville, a university in Spain
- Université de Sherbrooke, a university in Canada
- University School, a private all-boys day school in Hunting Valley, Ohio, United States
- University of Sussex, a university in the United Kingdom
- Us (Peter Gabriel album)
- Us (Mull Historical Society album)
- Us (Brother Ali album)
- "Us" (Regina Spektor song)
- Us, a 1974 album by Maceo Parker
- Urban Symphony, an Estonian music group
- U.S., used in legal citations to refer to the United States Reports
- United Society, also known as Us. Registered Anglican charitable organization first founded in 1701.
- Union State
- US Airways, IATA designator
- Us Weekly, an American celebrity magazine
- Us (film), a 1991 television movie
- "Us" (The Walking Dead), an episode of the television series The Walking Dead
- Us (novel), a 2014 novel by David Nicholls
- US Organization, a Black nationalist group in the United States founded in 1965
- US (play), a 1966 play by Peter Brook
- .us, Internet top-level domain designator for the United States of America
- US, Ultrasonic, Ultrasound
- Urgences-santé, an ambulance company in Montreal, Canada
- The History of Us, a 2013 novel by Leah Stewart
- u.s., understudy
- u.s., abbreviation for ut supra, "as above"
- United Services Club or US Club, a golf club in Mumbai
- United States (disambiguation)
- Uz (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title US.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.