|Look up use in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Use may refer to:
- Use (law), an obligation on a person to whom property has been conveyed
- Use–mention distinction, the distinction between using a word and mentioning it
- Use (liturgy), a special form of Roman Catholic ritual adopted for use in a particular diocese
- Consumption, whether economic (i.e. microeconomic), or indicative of devouring or occupying
- Utilization, quantification of the use of assets to be continuously let
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Use.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.