Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up use in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Use may refer to:
- Use (law), an obligation on a person to whom property has been conveyed
- Use–mention distinction, the distinction between using a word and mentioning it
- Use (liturgy), a special form of Roman Catholic ritual adopted for use in a particular diocese
- Consumption, whether economic (i.e. microeconomic), or indicative of devouring or occupying
- Utilization, quantification of the use of assets to be continuously let
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Use.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.