Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up user in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
User may refer to:
Ancient Egyptian roles
- User (ancient Egyptian official), an ancient Egyptian nomarch (governor) of the Eighth Dynasty
- Useramen, an ancient Egyptian vizier also called "User"
- User (computing), a person (or software) using an information system
- User (telecommunications), an entity using a telecommunications system
- User, a slang term for a freeloader
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title User.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.