I live in the United States. I enjoy playing the piano and I also compose piano music. My parents and their children are going to Papua New Guinea to be missionaries and build an orphanage. I desire to become a missions pilot to Korea or Africa but it is uncertain when that will happen.
- Despite my user name being written in Greek letters, I am from the USA (not Greece). My user name, Αδελφος (Adelphos, in English) means brother in Christ and gets its origin from the Bible when Christians called each other "brother".
- Note. Αδελφος literally means "brother" but is used as "brother in Christ"
I hope to aid Wikipedia by contributing to articles such as
I also hope to make religious articles more reliable
This would include:
- Verfying doctrines of God;
- Fixing errant articles about God;
- And contributing to Bible related articles.
My favorite page is the Korean language page: Mostly because I love learning languages and am interested in Korean now. I have found it to be mostly correct. The only problem with it is it doesn't include an explanation of Patchim. Maybe I will edit the page to include it.
- 내가 배우고 있어요