How does a 007Fan know what Toyota Supras is?
007fan28 welcomes you
Hello, I'm 007fan28 and I'm new here.
I was born in Illinois and only lived there for the first 4 years of my life. Then, we moved to Maryland for business reasons. I attended Candlewood Elementary School, Robert Frost Middle School, and Northwest High School.
After graduating at Northwest, after leaving my parent's home, traveled to Canada to attend Normon Paterson School of International Affairs of Carleton University at Ottawa. After graduating there, I moved back to the United States to Baltimore.I am now married, and have 3 special children.
I am also a licensed pilot, even though I have never flown a plane (I was a pilot once, but after an almost- an- accidental incident, I quite) I, however still have my license. However, my main profession is being a diplomat.
For three years, We lived in Munich, but was forced to move back.
For five months, we lived in London, but once again was forced to move back.
- The Italian cities of Milan and Cortina d'Ampezzo are chosen as the joint hosts of the 2026 Winter Olympics and Winter Paralympic Games.
- In the Amhara Region of Ethiopia, regional president Ambachew Mekonnen and national-military chief of staff Se'are Mekonnen (pictured) are assassinated.
- At least 184 people are killed during a heat wave in India.
- Former President of Egypt Mohamed Morsi dies during his trial, at the age of 67.
Did You Know
- ... that Jammu and Kashmir has a unique penal code established by Maharaja Ranbir Singh (pictured)?
- ... that in 1979, the RISE project first discovered hydrothermal vents known as 'black smokers', on a mid-ocean ridge in the Pacific Ocean?
- ... that the tenor Alfred Vökt, who performed in the premiere of Henze's Il re cervo, had a Doctor of Law degree?
- ... that the 37 civilians beheaded by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in April 2019 included at least three who were minors at the time of their arrest?
- ... that Mario Pouliot is the only ice hockey coach to win consecutive Memorial Cups with different teams?
- ... that the Buddha, to whom many miracles were attributed, considered the "miracle of instruction" to be the greatest because it would not be taken for a mere magic trick?
- ... that reproductive immunologist Anne Croy was elected a Fellow of the Royal Society of Canada for her work with uterine natural killer cells during pregnancy?
- ... that right-wing political figures in the United Kingdom have recently been milkshaked?
A bank robbery was committed by Bolsheviks on 26 June 1907 in the city of Tiflis, Russian Empire, what is now Georgia's capital, Tbilisi. Planned by Vladimir Lenin, Joseph Stalin, Maxim Litvinov, Leonid Krasin, and Alexander Bogdanov, it was carried out by revolutionaries led by Stalin's early associate Kamo. The attack killed forty people and injured fifty others; the robbers escaped with 341,000 rubles. The Bolsheviks were unable to use most of the large banknotes they had stolen because the serial numbers were known to the police. Lenin thought of a plan to have the notes cashed simultaneously throughout Europe, but this strategy failed. Kamo was imprisoned for this and other crimes, but was released after the Russian Revolution; no other major conspirator was ever tried. After his death, Kamo was buried under a monument constructed near the robbery site, but the grave and monument have since been removed. (Full article...)
Note: In 1986, because of my profession, I was forced to stay in the Soviet Union due to diplomatic reasons. I only stayed there for a week.
|Lived for years:|
|Lived for Months:|
|To go some day:|