- The plural of anecdote is confirmation bias.
- Pedantically correct is the only correct.
- Science extends and enriches our lives, expands our imagination and liberates us from the bonds of ignorance and superstition. ~ from the American Physical Society definition of science
- Random page in category Unreferenced_BLPs
- Wikipedia:Third opinion
- User:X!/RfX Report
- Annotated article, your shortcut to the Manual Of Style
- Template:RFCsci list
- Category:AfD debates (Science and technology)
- Category:Articles in the Article Incubator
- Category:Wikipedia backlog
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Fact and Reference Check
- Alternative medicine subjects monitoring link
- Wikipedia:Peer review#Natural sciences and mathematics
- User:Antandrus/observations on Wikipedia behavior
- Special:RecentChangesLinked/Wikipedia:WikiProject Skepticism/Articles attracting pseudoscientific edits
User:2over0_public is my alternate account for use on public computers or insecure networks, in accordance with Wikipedia:Sock puppetry#Legitimate uses of alternate accounts. - 2/0 (cont.) 16:21, 1 October 2009 (UTC)
I have registered User:two.over.zero as an anti-impersonation account and scrambled the password. If you notice it making any edits after this confirmation link, please block it. - 2/0 (cont.) 06:33, 2 March 2010 (UTC)
Follow this editing model.
User:Heimstern/Ignoring incivility - good advice, that
Wikipedia:Scientific standards - an interesting policy proposal; at the very least, it could help the alphabet soup drought
- Template:Admin dashboard
- CSD by timestamp
- Category:Administrative backlog
- range block calculator
- X!'s range contributions display
- /Malicious trolls are malicious
- Wikipedia:Copyright problems/Advice for admins
- Wikipedia:Copyright violations
- Wikipedia:Non-free content
- Wikipedia:Close paraphrasing
- an accessible discussion of plagiarism from The Writing Center at George Mason University
Citation template helpers
- The Earth Is Round (p<.05) Jacob Cohen
- What's the point of rigorous research on complementary/alternative medicine? Edzard Ernst
- Why Most Published Research Findings Are False John P. A. Ioannidis
- Linguistic Diversity and Traffic Accidents: Lessons from Statistical Studies of Cultural Traits Seán Roberts and James Winters
- Sham device v inert pill: randomised controlled trial of two placebo treatments Ted J Kaptchuk, William B Stason, Roger B Davis, Anna R T Legedza, Rosa N Schnyer, Catherine E Kerr, David A Stone, Bong Hyun Nam, Irving Kirsch, Rose H Goldman
- Parachute use to prevent death and major trauma related to gravitational challenge: systematic review of randomised controlled trials
- Handy Bias Reference Guide - randomisation, blinding, &c.
- Consolidated Standards of Reporting Trials
- A consideration we should do well to bear in mind when engaing in the writing of this compendium of human knowledge: Politics and the English Language, George Orwell (1946).
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at