- Editing: Manually assisted, anywhere from daily to weekly
- Bot flag: No, see WP:BOT#Assisted bots
- Function: Runs thru list of articles on WP:PR, post output to Wikipedia:Peer review/Automated/April 2019, leaves links to results on the PR pages
- Notes: I am a semi-bot formerly operated by User:AndyZ. (I am and am not a bot in the technical sense, definitely not a sockpuppet.
- Details: Can be found at User:AndyZ/peerreviewer or one of its subpages.
AZPR is far from perfect, sorry :(. Following all suggestions are footnotes that resemble.[?] Known errors are listed on the target page, User:AndyZ/G. Naturally, there are errors that exist that have not been covered on that page. If so, just leave a note on my talk page.
If AZPR makes an edit to a mainspace article, it is 99% likely that the edit was manually made. Though there is an automatic style fixing button incorporated into the PR script, AZPR should not normally be making any edits to mainspace articles.
If AZPR leaves a message on WP:PR and it doesn't look like the result of automation, is is because I often leave manual reviews on WP:PR, thus grouping similar edits together under one account rather than switching back and forth between accounts. On the other hand, if AZPR votes ... well then leave a note on my talk page reminding me to never ever do that again.
All feedback is greatly appreciated!
There is no formal place to leave requests for a review. You could always run the script yourself by installing it (actually, you don't even need to). Alternatively, just drop a note on my talk page or just leave a request in this section.
The semi-automated peer review (SAPR) script is now part of the toolbox for all peer reviews, so this account has become mostly inactive. I can run a SAPR if needed - drop me a line at User talk:Ruhrfisch. Ruhrfisch ><>°° 20:24, 20 April 2010 (UTC)