From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Multi-licensed with the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike License versions 1.0 and 2.0|
|I agree to multi-license my text contributions, unless otherwise stated, under Wikipedia's copyright terms and the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license version 1.0 and version 2.0. Please be aware that other contributors might not do the same, so if you want to use my contributions under the Creative Commons terms, please check the CC dual-license and Multi-licensing guides.|
Pages with a special place in my heart:
- Spacecraft propulsion
- Synthetic aperture radar
- Environmental concerns with electricity generation
- Chernobyl accident
- Nuclear reactor/Nuclear power plant
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Martial Arts
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Playground
- Wikipedia:Public domain image resources
- MediaWiki talk:Feature
I've been meaning to:
- Refactor Rotation-powered pulsar, X-ray pulsar, pulsar, etc.
- Rewrite Chernobyl accident
- Straighten out nuclear power, nuclear reactor and friends
- Identify redirects based on case only; these can probably be removed.
- Six degrees tracking! If the database were downloaded and represented in graph form, you could ask all sorts of silly questions like "what concept is most distantly related to fish?"
- User:aarchiba/starship design
- User:aarchiba/The Great Encyclopedia Showdown
- User:aarchiba/SVG sanitizer
1 kg of TNT ~ 5 MJ
Experiments with referencing styles: