I'm an avid reader of Wikipedia articles and I routinely end up on articles unrelated to my initial search.
I have a strong interest in India, Jainism, etc. I was reading a lot on these subjects recently and I noticed that there wasn't a lof of information available, and if there was, it was either too little or a bit wrong. So I decided to join Wikipedia and give editing a shot.
Essentially, I want to standardize the articles on Jainism, and give them a clean, non-sectarian, crisp and polished look.
Right now, I'm focusing on the lesser known aspects from the Jain world-
- Minority Jain communities (Tamil Jains, Sarak Jains etc.), prominent people from these communities, their temples, etc.
- International Jain communities (Jainism in Pakistan, Jainism in Belgium, Jainism in Africa)
- North American Jain temples (Jain Center of America, Jain Center of Greater Phoenix)
Pages created by me
- Jainism in Uttar Pradesh
- Jainism in Pakistan
- Jain Center of America
- Jain Center of Greater Phoenix
- Jainism in Belgium
- Ajmer Jain Temple
- Nareli Jain Temple
- S. Sripal
- Mel Sithamur Jain Math
- Jainism in Africa
- Vishwa Jain Sangathan
- Catscan — compiles lists of pages in given categories or with given templates.
- Flickr Upload — easily upload pictures from Flickr.
- Jainism articles by quality log
- Reflinks - To automatically complete reference links
|To-do list for User:Aayush18:|