This is the user sandbox of Abdulla Hisham. A user sandbox is a subpage of the user's user page. It serves as a testing spot and page development space for the user and is not an encyclopedia article. Create or edit your own sandbox here.
Writing an article and ready to request its creation?
June 18, 1984 |
Kasaragod, Kerala, India
|Residence||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Alma mater||LBS College of Engineering ,
|Occupation||Cofounder and ED of Foradian Technologies|
Abdulla Hisham is the Co-founder and Executive Director of Foradian Technologies, a Bangalore-based company that builds innovative web applications for education domain. IndianExpress quotes "Foradian, born in a town that nobody can point to on a map, but selling its product globally". 
Hisham is a graduate in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Kannur University, India and won the nation-wide attention for the final year engineering project involving hacking of electronic magenetic waves commonly known as Van Eck phreaking.   
Hisham worked as a control system and automation engineer and lead the famous automation project for UAE University, which is ranked as the best Research University in the GCC and the world’s largest, single education public-private partnership project. Project comprised of automating 46 buildings in total.  
Foradian Technologies was started in 2009 by eight childhood friends in South India. Hisham played a crucial role in growing Foradian from a small town startup to a profitable technology company and helped in winning prestigeous awards including MIT TR35 2012 Award    , Edustars Award  , Star Enterpreneur Award  and NASSCOM Emerge 10    for innovations in technology and business model in education . Fedena was also listed in the prestigeous NASSCOM Social Innovation Award finalist 2013. 
Hisham is a TEDx speaker  and was invited to speak at various international conferences like International FOSS Conference India  , Indiana LinuxFest USA  and various other institutes. Hisham is also a Startup Leadership Program fellow and he mentors various other product startups from India.
- "Big Ideas, Small town". IndianExpress. India. 19 July 2010.
- "The Indian Express front page". IndianExpress. India. 29 December 2005.
- "The Indian Express p1". IndianExpress. India. 29 December 2005.
- "The Indian Express p5". IndianExpress. India. 29 December 2005.
- "Sunday Express".
- "Young Innovators". NewIndianExpress. India. 16 June 2012.
- "Edustars Award".
- "Edustars: Top 3 winners". Yourstory.in. India. 25 August 2012.
- "Star Entreprenuer Award".
- "Meet India's Top 10 emerging companies".
- "NASSCOM Emerge".
- "NASSCOM Top 10".
- "NASSCOM Social Innovation Award".
- "TEDx Event". 29 September 2012.
- "Fourth International FOSS Conference". 29 December 2011.
- Abdulla Hisham on Linkedin
- Abdulla Hisham on Facebook
- Abdulla Hisham on Twitter
- Abdulla Hisham presentation at TEDx
- Interview with Abdulla Hisham at thestartupblog.in