|Part of a Wikipedia help series on|
A Wikipedia barnstar award insignia.
|Conferred by founder Jimmy Wales|
|Conferred by the Wikimedia Foundation|
|Conferred by the Wikipedia community|
If you are someone who is fortunate enough to get a lot of awards, you might have trouble fitting them all on your userpage. There are a number of ways to handle this:
- You can create a sub-page to dump all your awards into.
- You can shrink them to miniatures and stack them.
- You can remove them and only keep a count of them.
- You can convert them into ribbons.
This page is meant to to help you convert your barnstars into ribbons. In real life when you get an award/medal, you usually also get a rectangular textile equivalent to the medal, in a form of a ribbon. This is meant to minimize the space needed to display the awards, and a similar concept is employed here.
- 1 Barnstar Ribbons
- 2 Awards by WikiProject Ribbons
- 3 National Merit Ribbons
- 4 Other related award Ribbons
- 5 Personal user award Ribbons
- 6 Content
- 7 Service Award and Incremental Service Award Ribbons
- 8 Personal User Awards
- 9 Adding Numbers to Ribbons
General Barnstar Ribbons
Topical Barnstar Ribbons
Wikipedia-space Barnstar Ribbons
Awards by WikiProject Ribbons
National Merit Ribbons
Personal user award Ribbons
Service Award and Incremental Service Award Ribbons
Adding Numbers to Ribbons
To add one of these numbers to a ribbon, use the following code:
[[File:RIBBON NAME.png|90px]]<span style="position:relative; top: 0px; left: -90px; display: inline-block; width: 0;">[[File:Ribbon numeral 2.png|90px]]</span>