From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- I am an IT consultant and coder with an special interest in processes for enhanced personal and professional effectiveness.
- As a university student, I studied psychology, history and philosophy of science and more broadly computer science and the cognitive sciences (computing, linguistic, psychology, artificial intelligence...).
- I am most interesting in outliers, the top 1-2% in academic and elite sports performance
- I became interested in rehabilitation and neuroplasticity, particularly follow stroke after my father experienced a severe stroke and I helped him to learn to walk again.
- I am keenly interested in startups and internet entrepreneurship having set up and run an ISP during the early days on the internet
Personal and professional interests
- Finding, meeting and learning directly from geniuses
- Coaching and training others to discover and unlock their potential
- Methods for modeling expertise