Who are you? (the Vorlon question)
While most native english speakers think of my username, particularly the last 4 letters, as being some kind of bastardization of sexual intercourse, it is indeed a bastardization, but rather of the german word for "fox", "fuchs". So Aetherfukz is a fox that hails from the aether.
What do you want? (the Shadow question)
As altruistic as it may sound, I want to help make Wikipedia a better place. It has helped me so much with studying, learning new things and understanding old things better, so I just want to contribute my little part to this wonderful place.
Why are you here? (Lorien's question)
At the moment I specialize in removing vandalism in all its forms, because to but it bluntly, I am not comfortable enough yet to write new entries or rewrite huge blocks of old entries. Part of that comes from me not being a native english speaker, and another part from getting aquainted to wikistyle.
The BabCom also known as Userboxes
This may (and indeed does) looked bunched up, but says a lot about me in a tiny space which is 3x14 lovely little boxes:
And Now For a Word - Favourite Quotes
(in no particular order)
- Remember, Red, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
- The wisest mind has something yet to learn.
- A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
- Anyone can do any amount of work provided it isn't the work he is supposed to be doing at the moment.
- I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
- Pity? It was pity that stayed Bilbo's hand. Many that live deserve death. Some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them, Frodo? Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise cannot see all ends. My heart tells me that Gollum has some part to play yet, for good or ill before this is over. The pity of Bilbo may rule the fate of many.
- After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one.
- Words have meaning and names have power. The universe begun with a word, you know. But which came first: the word or the thought behind the word? You can't create language without thought .. and you can't conceive a thought without language. So which created the other and, thus, created the universe?