|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
I mainly edit articles on video games but also do a little bit of spelling and grammar work on articles as I come across them. I am an active member of Project Video Games and also participate in the Images department for the project. I am one of the original members of the retro games task force.
If you wish to leave me a message please do so on my talk page, and I will respond if neccessary on yours.
This is a list of all new articles I have created across various subjects. As I create more they will be added to the list.
- Champions of Europe
- Putt & Putter
- God Bless Miss Black America
- Haysden Country Park
- Cyborg Hunter
- Oast Theatre, Tonbridge
- List of characters in Legends of Wrestling video game series
- Crash Time: Autobahn Pursuit - I have got this article up to C-class on Project Video Games.
- Wally Week - was later redirected to Mikro-Gen by another user.
- Line of Fire (video game)
- Grand Prix Manager (1984 video game)
These are articles that I did not create from scratch, but I have put some significant work into.
- Space Gun (video game), increased class from Stub to B-class in Project Video games. It has also gone from stub-class to C-class in Project Horror. C-class in Project Science-fiction.
- Merged all articles on video games based on The Addams Family into one article, The Addams Family (video games).
- Hardcore 4X4 increased from Stub to Start-class, although still needs a lot more work to bring it up to C-class.
Sandboxes that I intend to do work on before moving them to the main namespace.
- New article for Automania, ZX Spectrum game.
- Work out feasibility of an article for Wally Week.
A short list of useful templates that I have come across and use regularly.