Scot; Irish resident; computing scientist; gamer.
First edit: 6th Dec 2004
1000th edit: 8th Feb 2005 (all namespaces)
1000th article edit: 16th Feb 2005: started John Kovalic mini-bio. One of my rare (somewhat) original contributions, as opposed to the more usual pedantry-at-large.
Eliminating ReducingTrying to keep vaguely in touch with the oversized stub categories
- All stub categories, from database dump
- Expunge all instances of "recieve" and ancillary non-parts of speech from the 'pedia (), ).
- Likewise, "seperate" (, , )
- and "the the" (as opposed to The The).
- "accomodation" (, , )
- "aquire" (, )
As you may imagine, Sam Hocevar is my hero...
- Square the circle of LDS preferences and stylistic objections with regard to "The" Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. (What have I let myself in for?)
- Expand constraint satisfaction problem and related topics.
- Expand HeroQuest (role-playing game) and Gloranthan material.
- Dumbarton, Dumbarton Rock, Dumbarton Castle, Dumbarton F.C.
- Sean Kelly
Barnstars... und bier!
This is probably being a little harsh on my French, which is merely mediocre and very rusty, and kind to my Latin and German, which are Certified Atrocious.