|Search user languages|
- 1 Wikipedia Contributions
- 2 Opinions & Discussions
- 3 External Links
Created and/or Significant
- Galaksija (also its BASIC, ROM A, ROM B, Character ROM), Galaksija Plus
- CER Computers: CER-10, CER-20, CER-200, CER-22, CER-12, CER-203, BMS-203
- Hybrid computer HRS-100
- TIM Computers: TIM-001, TIM-011, TIM-100
- Ivo Lola Ribar Institute computers: Lola 8, LPA512, PA512
- Elektronska Industrija Niš computers: Pecom 32 and Pecom 64
- Theoretical computers NAR 1 and NAR 2
- Croatian computers: Galeb, Orao, Ivel Ultra, Ivel Z3
- Slovenian computers: Iskradata 1680, Iskra Delta 800, Iskra Delta Partner, Gorenje Dialog, Triglav
- History of computers:
Articles about companies and similar
Articles about People
- Voja Antonić, creator of Galaksija (still in progress)
- Dejan Ristanović, important computer specialist and publicist (still in progress)
- Sima Lozanić
- Unlinked hex dump from core dump as they are not one and the same. Started the hex dump article.
- ZX Spectrum - mostly the details on casette tape data format
- Started Desktop.com article in hopes that someone will pick it up.
- Added Sinclair Executive to Clive Sinclair article.
- Small fixes here-and-there, such as fixed a Molniya link in Geosynchronous satellite article.
Planned & Desired - help if you can
- Zoran Modli and related: improvement of Ventilator 202 and Modulacije, creation of Studio B and its Radio Computer Show, ZAIR Radio Show
- Computers from (ex) Yugoslavia:
- Computers from Iskra Delta:
- Image sensor as an overview and improvement of 3CCD, Bayer sensor, and Foveon X3 sensor articles (will create illustrations when I find some more time)
- Article about Hummingird DM Webtop when and if I get permission from Hummingbird Ltd.
- Figure out a way to reduce the size of userboxes and/or make them in collapsible/expandable.
- Ajax. See my opinions on this. Attempted to provide additional relevant information (most importantly pros, cons and pioneers) as can be seen in 04:47, 15 January 2006 version of the article. Decided not to participate in edit wars after spending significant time and effort in article's talk page.
Opinions & Discussions
I do not like edit wars. Few times I found myself in situations that look like the beginning of one but I resorted to either one of the following:
- Suggest and/or provide a compromise
- Attempt to discuss and and provide explainations and reasoning behind my opinion(s) in article's talk page
- Retreat and let others handle the situation on articles of lesser importance to me
- Realize that I am wrong and/or that there may be better suited articles
- Provide my personal opinion on my personal user page - here.
My goal is to create a personal sub-page for every issue in question, so that related discussions can have separate talk pages, possibly even per section.
Ajax, Rich Internet Applications and Related
I attempted to provide more pros and cons in AJAX article, as well as mention some of the very early pioneers in the field - Desktop.com and Hummingbird Ltd (my current employer). Somehow the user in-fighting warning on the top of article's talk page did not enter my mind and I engaged in making my contributions ... and got burned. I spent significant time on that article's talk page but to no end.
Non-English Wikipedia Challenges
I've written extensively about usability problems non-English Wikipedias face - articles not found, readable or other. See Serbian Wikipedia's Challenges for that English-language article that is related to Serbian Wikipedia but makes comparative suggestions and explanations of problems common to many other languages as well.
- aleksandar.susnjar.net - my home page
- US PTO Patent 6,883,062 - High-speed disk drive system
- PC PRESS - publisher of "PC" computer magazine (with many of my articles; one excerpt, in Serbian language: Digital Image Inside-Out)
- Modulacije Radio Show - Radio show in which I was a 'regular guest'. Hear some archived shows in RealAudio format: #??? (Feb 22, 1997), #262 (Jul 10, 1998), #264 (Sep 11, 1998),
- My Linked-In profile
- International Olympiad in Informatics, annual informatics competition (I am IOI 1990 second award winner).