Karpathos Island/Greece Photographer
I got here because a friend told me that I was mentioned in these pages, I'm flattered. Looking around it seemed that you guys could need some help... so as time permits I'll try to help out a little.
- In case you have heard something and wonder if it is true:
- Yes, I started my journalism career writing art reviews for La Voz De Aviles (Aviles, Spain).
- Yes, I used to duck when something flew over the trenches instead of putting my camera out.
- Yes, I really wanted to be a special education teacher but wound up, after spending time in college, as photographer, photo reporter and occasional writer.
- Yes, I had to leave the paper one day over the fire exit because a sculptor and body-builder was dissatisfied with my review. After being on a rampage for 20 minutes it took three cops to calm him down.
- Yes, I used to do fashion photography.
- Yes, I earn most of my money taking pictures for advertising.
- Yes, I used to race enduro bikes.
- Whatever else you hear might, or may not, be true and it will be neither confirmed nor denied. You can find more by clicking here
- or here or here
|Search user languages|