THIS JUST IN: I have the patience of G.O.B..
|29 March 2020|
- My favourite way to contribute on Wikipedia is copyediting. I do create articles, but they're mostly stubs cuz I hate red links.
- I'm not keen on doing a lot of initial work on articles, because the more I put into them the more emotionally attached I get to them, and that's not a good thing. Also I'm lazy.
- On the other hand, I hate articles I stumble upon that people wrote off the tops of their heads, just to get something up, so I try to only include sourced info in my stubs.
- The page I visit the most often is the Penis page. Isn't that an awesome picture???
- My YahooIM is anchoresse. Feel free to chat me for whatever reason. I'm almost always on. :-)
- My edit count
- I've maintained my excellent contributions, attitude and reputation over 18 months by measuring virtually every single potential action against two criteria: a) Does it improve the encyclopedia; and b) Do I feel like doing it. With almost negligible exception, all my on-Wiki activities can be assumed to meet both criteria, and any action not taken fails at least one.
Wikipedian's Serenity Prayer
Urban park -
Hastings-Sunrise - Trichotillomania - Hezbollah - Chernobyl disaster - Harold Davidson - Norman Mailer - Seven Beauties - Kyle MacDonald - Teenybopper - Kiki Carter - Hezbollah - Lost (TV series) - Manggha - Vanilla Sky - Barbara Walters - Bnei Menashe - The Truth About Caffeine - Julian Lennon - Bill Kamal - Nikki Carter - Alex Jones - Margaret Atwood#Literary_Works - Push For The Cure - Larrivee Guitars - The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock - Ella Fitzgerald - Morganatic marriage (gender-neutral language) - Michael Flatley - The Peace Company - Louise Diamond - Chantal Mallett - Steven Spielberg - Garner Ted Armstrong
- ZtM essay 
Wikipedia policies etc
Pages to watch
Pages to be found
Essays I like