User:AndriuZ/Fields of interest
An adage (IPA /ˌædˈeɪdʒ/) is a short, but memorable saying, which holds some important fact of experience that is considered true by many people, or it has gained some credibility through its long use. category:Eponymous laws Social law from Social : Possibly, maybe... from www.ecademy.com/node.php?id=44124 by Tia Carr Williams on 2-Apr-05 8:21pm
- Terman's Law of Innovation : If you want a team to win the high jump, you find one person who can jump seven feet, not seven people who can jump one foot each.
- O'brien's Variation : If you change queues, the one you have left will start to move faster than the one you are in now.
- Conway's Law : In any organization there will always be one person who knows what is going on. This person must be fired.
- The Peter Principle : In a hierarchy, every employee tends to rise to his level of incompetence.Work is accomplished by those employees who have not reached their level of incompetence.
- H.L.Mencken's Law : Those who can, do. Those who cannot, teach.
- Martin's Extension : Those who can't teach,administer.
- Belani's Extrapolation : Those who cannot even administer, become consultants.
- Lieberman's Law : Everbody lies; but it doesn't matter since nobody listens.
- Kovac's Conundrum : When you dial a wrong number,you never get an engaged one.
- Van Herpen's Law : The solving of the problem lies in finding the solvers.
- Murphy's Law of Government : If anything can go wrong, it will do so in triplicate.
- Bell's Theorem : When the body is immersed in water, the telephone rings.
- Ruby's Principle of Close Encounters : The probability of meeting someone you know increases when you are with someone you don't want to be seen with. - Black's Extension : The probability of meeting a gorgeous female increases geometrically when you are with a friend, a friend who is richer than you, your girlfriend and finally your wife.
- Young's Law : Great discoveries are made by mistake.
- Kin Hubbard : A good listener is usually thinking about something else.
- One Anonymous Great Seer's Law : Money can't buy love, but it sure gets you a great bargaining position.
- Law of constant product : The product of beauty,availability and intelligence is a constant.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Fundamental Abstraction Belief Communication Culture Knowledge Mathematics Nature People Things
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Nature Anomalous phenomena Astronomical objects Behavior Environments Force Large-scale structure of the cosmos Life Matter Natural disasters Natural hazards Nature lists Natural resources Science Space Time Waves
- Category:Science Category:Theories + Category:Time Category:Relativity Category:Philosophy of physics
- Category:Business leaders + Category talk:Business leaders Category:Entrepreneurs
Category:BusinesspeopleCategory:Advertising magnates + /old Wikipedia:Business and economics navigation / Category:Business . Category:Marketing.Category:Service industries Advertising Category:Advertising campaign -/- Category:Biography
http://www.entovation.com/momentum/momentum.htm http://www.entovation.com/timeline/timeline.htm http://www.entovation.com/timeline/tl_c.gif entovationHindsight http://www.entovation.com/images/wellfore.gif http://www.entovation.com/images/wellfore.gif http://www.entovation.com/images/wellhind.gif http://www.entovation.com/kleadmap/index.htm
- Category:Management occupations Management Executive Manager Management Team Management team List of human resource management topics list of professions +
- Mass production Assembly line Production management Pull inventory Just In Time for the business inventory strategy,
- clay wall tile ceramics handmade art  *   
- SAP (company)) Systems Applications Products audit
List of laws in science Physical law -> Laws of nature Law (principle) is an experimental law, Eponym rule of thumb Law theory speculation Conjecture Open problem Category:Unsolved problems List of unsolved problems problem // colloquial speech colloquial speech laymen common usage
memory impostor sindrom Sustainability Disruptive technology Definition concepts Peter Roget-Thesaurus Category categorization container Classification Matrix Method Creativity Invention Process Algoritm Evolution System x x x x x tools techniques methods 802.11g Wireless Broadband Router Review Networks Networking IDEF Institute AIDA AIMDA SPIN Sales SPIN (sales) Promotion Open source-Linux-IBM . Albert Einstein Bartini Weapon HAARP // Entrepreneur Entrepreneurship Leadership Richard Branson Sunday Times Rich List 2005 Virgin Group FTP FTP client Ftp client CHMOD Unix Apache FHS Filesystem hierarchy standard Debian server Debian server Debian (server) ProFTPD proftpd ISO Iso language code Mysql //ssh ssh client PuTTY WinSCP