From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Location||Martin Luther King, Jr. Way
|Owned by||California High-Speed Rail Authority|
|Opening||2018 (Amtrak service)
2022 (High-Speed Rail service)
This is an index for drafts prepared in my userspace.
- /DNA nanotechnology navbox
- /Applications of nanotechnology
- /Nanoscience and nanotechnologies: opportunities and uncertainties
- User:Antony-22/DNA Nanotechnology
- /Nucleic acid design
- /Drexler–Smalley debate on molecular nanotechnology
- /Nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy of nucleic acids
- /Caltech–MIT rivalry
Open source journals
- PLoS: CC Att 2.5
- BioMed Central: CC Att 2.0
- Hindawi: CC Att
- Environmental Health Perspectives: Public domain-US Gov't
- See  for periodicals with expired copyrights
|In addition, this work is likely to be an orphan work, a work that is under copyright but whose author is unknowable or uncontactable. This status may give reusers certain rights in some jurisdictions (but not the United States). It is the reuser's responsibility to ensure that their reuse satisfies the definition of an orphan work and any other legal requirements, such as performing a reasonably diligent search or registering their use, that are imposed within their own jurisdiction.
This tag should not be used on its own; a non-free content tag and rationale are still required.