Hello, I`m a Wikipedian interested in science, theology, history and politics. Most of what you will see here is either this very short introduction, an extensive series of links or my extremely long and large userbox section.
- Talk.Origins The best on the Web
- Talk.Reason A website founded by the late Mark Perakh, an exceptional anti-creationist website.
- The Panda's Thumb The talk.origins' group blog.
- Pharyngula No description needed.
- NoAiG A website by John Stear himself, includes the first public exposé of Hovind's ludicrous "thesis".
- Why Evolution Is True The blog of Jerry Coyne.
- Darwiniana A directory mainly relating to biology and geology, but with creationism thrown in as well.
- AntiCreationist Page Tom Schneider on creationism.
- T.O. WWW Home Page Includes the Unofficial Charter and robomoderator source-code.
- Dave Greig's Quotable Quotes page Quotes related to science and anti-evolutionism.
- Evolving Thoughts John Wilkins' Blog
- Playing Chess With Pigeons talk.origins veteran Troy Britian's blog.
- Antievolution.org Wesley R. Elsberry's anti-creationist (not including the T.O. Archive, which he also owns) website.
- Mark Isaak's Home Page The homepage of talk.origins veteran Mark Isaak.
- Troy Britian's Creation-Evolution Locus Another Britian site.
- The Creation-Evolution Controversy Part of the Don Lindsay Archive.
- Alec's Evolution Pages
- Ken Miller's Evolution Page
- Biolord9 A blog by Thrinaxodon.
- Skeptical Information Page
- The Austringer T.O. Archive Owner Wesley R. Elsberry's personal blog.
- Creationism = Willful Ignorance
- mmyoung Matt Young's home page.
- The late Mark Perakh's home page. Currently archived on the talk.reason website
- Joe Felsenstein's home page It's relevant here because of the Panda's Thumb section.
- No Answers in Genesis Discussion Board
- Thrinaxodon's Creation-Evolution Forum
- Debunk Creation
- Panda's Thumb's The Bathroom Wall
- Skepchick A blog dealing with sexism in atheism.
- Manboobz Critical of the MRA movement, a good resource.
- The Secular Web The website of The Internet Infidels.
- Iron Chariots A comprehensive counter-apologetics wiki founded by Matt Dillahunty.
- The Richard Dawkins Foundation for Reason and Science
- Ace Of Clades Aronra's blog.
- Evil Bible An atheist website that dissects non-Christian messages in the Bible.
- Religioustolerance.org The best on the Web
- Naturalism as a Worldview Richard Carrier's Naturalism web page.
- Dispatches from the Culture Wars Ed Brayton's blog.
- Quack Watch The best on the Web
- Science Based Medicine A group blog written by Steven Novella and others.
- "The Official Journal of The Academic Society of Neurology
- PubMed Over 23 million citation from biomedical and biological (includes palaeontology) literature.
- RationalWiki Documenting and refuting the kooks, cranks and assholes from all over the weird-scape.
- Holysmoke An archive of texts back from the FIDONET days.
- SkepticTank Similar to HOLYSMOKE.org
- Skeptical Inquirer The premier magazine on skeptic related issues (e.g. UFOs, conspiracy bullshit and creationism, just to name a few).
- New Mexicans for Reason and Science
- Snopes No description needed.
- Truth-Fiction Like Snopes, but not as well known.
- Insolitology Francois Tremblay's excellent database of crackpots.
- Palaeos The best on the Web
- Tree of Life Web Project (ToLWEB) An exceptional resource on phylogeny and cladistics.
- Paleocene Mammals A premier site on Palaeocene fauna.
- Stephen Jay Gould Archive The Official Stephen Jay Gould Archive.
- Locolobo Aronra's purely scientific website.
- Afarensis Afarensis' blog.
- American Museum of Natural History The American Museum of Natural History.
- Zooniverse A citizen science project
- Appalachian Mammals A website on the mammals of Appalachia.
- NASA National Aeronautics and Space Administration.
- NASA's Astrobiology page Website on astrobiology.
- The Nine Planets Resource on the Solar System.
- Ohio History Connection Official website of the Ohio History Connection (OHS).
- The National Museum of American History A museum on American history.
- The Victorian Web A website on Victorian history, culture, and everything in between.
- The official website of the Antarctic Heritage Trust An organization dedicated to the preservation of Antarctica's historic monuments (i.e. the Scott Hut etc.)
- Essays in medieval history (1984-2000 C.E.) A website containing 17 volumes of essays on the Middle Ages from 1984-2000 C.E.
- [http://militaryhistory.about.com/ About.com Military History) A good starting point for research on military history, also has articles on lesser known conflicts.
- Illinois during the Gilded Age (1877-1893 C.E.) Primary source materials on Illinois during the Gilded Age of American history.
- BBC History Contains a myriad of information and features about general history.
|This user is a member of the National Geographic Society.|
|This user is a member of WikiProject Indigenous peoples of North America, which aims to expand coverage of Indigenous peoples of North America related articles on Wikipedia. Please feel free to join us!|
USSArizona PearlHarbor.jpg Pearl Harbor May we never forget… Usage
Flora and fauna in the Cleveland Metroparks
The Cleveland Metroparks include a lot of wetlands and forests, as well as many rivers and a lake-side view, it definitely deserves its name of the 'Emerald Necklace'. Animals found there include raccoons, possums, coyotes, deer, fox, bull frog, great horned owl, bald eagle, red-tailed hawk, crows, robins, skunk, beaver, muskrats, squirrels, deer mice, rats, feral cats, quails, turkey, great blue herons, and a bunch of fish.