Currently on Wikibreak
I am a white male in my 50's residing in the mid-west, U.S.A.
I am polyamorous, heterosexual, have three long-term female partners, and children at home.
I am an active member of the local BDSM community in my area. I have affiliations with LINKS (Founding member), TIES, MSDB (Founding Member), Beats_Me(Now Defunct;Founding Member), BDSM_Minnesota Yahoo group(Owner;Founding Member), Leather Journey, Knights of Leather (Friend) and I started the MN Newbie Munch.
Special areas of interest and experience include:
- Human Sexuality "The sexuality of human beings comprises a broad range of behavior and processes, including the physiological, psychological, social, cultural, political, and spiritual or religious aspects of sex and human sexual behavior. Philosophy, particularly ethics and the study of morality, as well as theology, also address the subject."
- BDSM Sexuality singly or with other consenting adults in the pursuit of personal growth, or enjoyment, often using pre-established rules.
- Polyamory Multiple loving, responsible, honest long-term relationships. Non-monogamy.
- NCSF - NCSF is primarily focused on the rights of consenting adults in the SM-leather-fetish, swing, and polyamory communities, who often face discrimination because of their sexual expression.
I am a moderate, and discouraged by both ends of the political spectrum. Others might describe me as socially liberal and fiscally conservative.
I have developed my own personal life philosophy over the years, and came to the understanding that this philosophy is essentially a variation of Buddhist thought. Particularly Zen Buddhism, and is also Existentialist in nature, and shares many commonalities with Secular Humanism.
Live each day as though your hair were on fire. --Unknown
"A man is truly ethical only when he obeys the compulsion to help all life which he is able to assist, and shrinks from injuring anything that lives."" -- Albert Schweitzer
"If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain. If I can ease one life the aching, Or cool one pain, Or help one fainting robin Unto his nest again, I shall not live in vain." --Emily Dickinson
"Religion is to do right. It is to love, it is to serve, it is to think, it is to be humble." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
"Six essential qualities that are the key to success: Sincerity, personal integrity, humility, courtesy, wisdom, charity."
|Resources for maintenance and collaboration|
|Create an article|
|Translation into English|
|For a listing of ongoing discussions, see the dashboard.|
- Wikipedia:Deletion review
- Fair use policy for copyrighted material
- Citations of generic sources
- Recent changes to BLPs see Recent Changes in Biographies of living people)
- Admin Assistance
- Google Search
- Useful Wikilinks
- Atomaton's Wikipedia Sexuality Reference
- Policy on Shocking Images
- Index of Warning Messages
- List of MediaWiki:Bad image list that could be mis-used, and so are controlled.
- Bold, revert, Discuss
- Wikipedia:Templates for deletion/Log/2007 March 8/Template:Linkimage Discussion where the Linkimage template was delted to prevent hiding or censoring images.
|To-do list for WikiProject Sexology and sexuality:|
- Argentine National Gendarmerie | Notes
- Police brutality | Notes
- Lion | Notes
- Perverted-Justice.com | Notes
- Minnesota—Helped to bring to FA status.
- Portal:Minnesota—Created, maintain.
- Lyndale Park—Major edits
- Pike Island—Created Article
- Bradbury Brook—Created Article, Archeological area in Central Minnesota
- Grand Rounds Scenic Byway
- Chain of Lakes
- Geology of Minnesota, Climate of Minnesota , History of Minnesota, Demographics of Minnesota, Economy of Minnesota, List of colleges and universities in Minnesota, Rosemount High School
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Sexology and sexuality/WIP-image-guidelines Created, First Draft, template, get other participants, participate in development
- Template:Sexology-project-guidelines-notify—Develop template to involve others in guidelines
- Portal:Sexuality Keep updated, minor edits
- National Leather Association International—Created Article
- Lesbian American history—Add image, some ideas, source refs, Sex-positive feminism—Refs
- Female genital cutting, Circumcision, Masturbation,
- Pornography—Major edits to push to FA, Anti-pornography movement—Refs mostly, some content
- BDSM Major edits
- Human penis size, Fornication, Frot, Fleshlight, Sex education, Slut Template:STD/STI, Homosexuality and Buddhism
- The little death, Polyamory, New relationship energy Carpe Diem, Threesome, Penis, Punani, Ménage à trois, Semen, Insex, Slut, Polyamory, Polygamy, Bukkake, Cuckold, Erotic sexual denial, Casual sex, History of human sexuality, Sadism and masochism, Ejaculation, Promiscuity, Hypersexuality, Religion and sexuality, Transvestism, Paraphilia, Bondage hood, Creampie (sexual act), Frenulum, Onan, Lust, Contract (BDSM). Nudity. Hentai, Female Dominance, Bareback sex, Adultery, Sexual objectification, Bondage Hood
Wikipedia Guidelines and Policies
- Wikipedia:Attribution - Participate in developing new guideline, ideas
- Wikipedia:Image use policy -Contrib ideas
- Wikipedia:Publicgirluk photo debate-Minor
- Merseburg Incantations— GA - Proofed translation, added content and references
- Via Regia—Proofed translation, added content and references
- Harem—Add images, major edits, maintenance
- Argentine National Gendarmerie—Respond to RfC, successfully mediate, constructive changes
- Perverted-Justice.com—Respond to RfC, mediate, minor changes
- Lion, Colina Middle School, Criticism of the clothes free movement
- Vandalism monitoring and reverts on hundreds of articles
Biographical/Biographies of Living People
- Camille Paglia, Jamie Lee Curtis, Nikki Craft, Paul Wellstone, Ed Lange - All misc efforts to improve articles
|The Original Barnstar|
|To Atomaton, on the occasion of Portal:Minnesota becoming featured, for building the whole kit and kaboodle. Excellent work! -Susanlesch (talk) 21:19, 29 February 2008 (UTC)|
|The Original Barnstar|
|For hard work in bringing the Minnesota article to FA status
Appraiser 16:41, 3 December 2006 (UTC)
|The Random Acts of Kindness Barnstar|
|Thanks Gnomes! South Philly 01:50, 8 July 2006 (UTC)|
|The Minor Barnstar|
|ok job Pupster21 16:07, 22 September 2006 (UTC)|
|The Human Sexuality Barnstar|
|Thank you for improving the coverage of safer sex in the difficult and controversial little article Mammary intercourse., Simon Speed (talk) 02:31, 19 March 2010 (UTC)|