From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
|Multi-licensed into the public domain|
|I agree to multi-license my eligible text contributions, unless otherwise stated, under Wikipedia's copyright terms and into the public domain. Please be aware that other contributors might not do the same, so if you want to use my contributions in the public domain, please check the multi-licensing guide.|
|Search user languages|
- Category:NEC PC-9801 games
- Category:NEC PC-8801 games
- Category:Female video game characters (was tagged for deletion within 17 hours, but the result of the discussion was keep)
- Category:Sengoku period in fiction (originally named Sengoku-jidai)
- Ed Annunziata
- Wizardry Gold (was later merged into Wizardry VII: Crusaders of the Dark Savant)
- Sengoku Blade: Sengoku Ace Episode II (no longer a stub)
- Borderline (game)
- Madou Monogatari
- Carol Shaw (video game designer)
- Ripcord Games
- The Paranoia Complex
- Claude Bendier
- Franz Albert Schultz
- Franz von Gaudy
- Virginia Frances Sterret
- Hugo Zuckermann
- Etsu Inagaki Sugimoto
Stubs that have been expanded to articles
- List of banned computer and video games: rewrote section about Germany.
- Sierra Entertainment: new structure with more sub-headers, some wikification.
- Postal: expanded the article a bit.
- Ishido: Added screenshot (later deleted), credits, listed as Macintosh game.
- SameGame: rewrote version list.
- Category:Video games with textual graphics: populated the category a bit.