|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
Who am I?
G'day my name is Axel Skovdam (pronounced [æksəl sgɔudəm]) and I live in a town in the Macedon Ranges (near Melbourne), Victoria, Australia. The things I do in Wikipedia are: create pages, add information to pages, correct spelling, reword, fix grammar, fix/update links (to avoid redirects) and participate in votes.
My wikiname is a combination of my first and last names, and I go by the signature Axman.
Some Handy Links
- The Five Pillars of Wikipedia – the five defining rules of Wikipedia.
- How to edit a page – a guide to editing pages using wiki syntax.
- Editing, policy, conduct, and structure tutorial – a tutorial on how to edit and behave in Wikipedia.
- Picture tutorial – a tutorial on inserting pictures into articles using wiki syntax.
- Sandbox – a page designed for testing and experimentation with wiki syntax.
- How to write a great article – a guide on how to write first-rate articles to become featured articles.
- Naming conventions – guidelines on how to appropriately create and name pages.
- Manual of Style – guidelines for making articles easy to read.
- Requested moves – used to request and vote on article moves.
- Articles for deletion – used to request and vote on article deletions.
- Community Portal – where you can regularly find new tips.
- Topical index – for the complete list of Wikipedia documentation.
I agree to multi-licence all my contributions, with the exception of my user pages, as described below:
|Multi-licensed into the public domain|
|I agree to multi-license my eligible text contributions, unless otherwise stated, under Wikipedia's copyright terms and into the public domain. Please be aware that other contributors might not do the same, so if you want to use my contributions in the public domain, please check the multi-licensing guide.|