My great grand father died before his 70th Birthday, please stop reverting the article.
Categorization by ethnicity
- If someone is in a category for Cornish ancestry but the article does not say they are Cornish, I would seek to remove the category. This is not about attacking, this is about the fact articles must state the categorization in the text.John Pack Lambert (talk) 01:03, 23 September 2013 (UTC)
Tense of existence
Re: Your query about my maps
First, I don't have a lot of time lately. I have managed to make some maps, but haven't put them on Commons or made KMZ counterparts for them. The maps I have made were sent to the author of an Android app. I appear to be his favorite map maker. That app is listed in my blog. The Google Play page is .
Next, the external link you gave was to an invalid URL.
Finally, I see only 3 possible configurations in the existing map. As for maps for specific configurations, maps maybe made for the following:
- Longest possible configuration
- Configurations used by major series like Formula 1
- Named configurations (see Miller Motorsports Park in Utah
- Special requests
I now see a different image than what I used to create the existing map. I’ll create a new one from scratch in a few days. It’ll have more information, but since Commons has been deleting my maps, I doubt I will bother with the time to upload it there. I will send to the author of the Android app I mentioned. If you give me an e-mail address (encode it like I do please), I’ll e-mail you a copy. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Will Pittenger (talk • contribs)
- If you look at my Commons talk page, Commons:User Talk:Will Pittenger, you'll see a lot of messages there.
- Encoded sample e-mail << [sample at some dot site] evaluates to email@example.com
- Will (Talk - contribs) 22:13, 19 October 2013 (UTC)