About Username: BMan1113VR
- 1 uhh, me. . .
- 2 Knowledge, if any . . .
- 3 My Photo's on Wikipedia
- 4 Pages That I Have Created/Complete Overhaul
- 5 External links
- 6 User Boxes
uhh, me. . .
I am a native of Los Angeles and I am of the curious type. I can spend hours browsing Wikipedia trying to broaden my knowledge, and to avoid doing other things (See: procrastination). I am new to writing/editing Wikipedia articles, so my formatting skills are still developing.
Knowledge, if any . . .
I like to consider myself to be a person of broad general knowledge, but my metier is motorsports and land vehicles in general. Since childhood I have been involved with designing, building/fixing, and racing all forms of motorsport (from Gopeds to shifter karts to 600cc and vintage motorcycles, to cars (drag racing, SOLOII, SCCA road racing, etc.). I love anything with an engine and wheels (be it 2, 4, or whatever).
Cars/Motorcycles/Other Things that I would consider myself an expert on:
- Toyota Matrix: includes Pontiac Vibe, Toyota Corolla, Toyota Celica. esp. XRS variants
- Porsche Cayman
- Porsche 944: esp. Turbo/951
- BMW 3 Series: esp. e90 (all) and e46 (all)
- Mercedes E Class: all versions after 1998
- Ford Mustang: esp. SVT Cobra, and 05+
- Volkswagen Passat: B5.5 and B6
- Locost: Lotus 7 DIY
- Mazda MX-5
- Ford Panther platform: includes Crown Victoria, Mercury Grand Marquis, Lincoln Town Car
- Porsche 550 Spyder: well . . . kit versions
- Saleen: all
- Porsche 996 Turbo
- Kit Cars
- Kawasaki EX500: Ninja 500R
- Honda CB series: Own 1977 Honda CB550F
- Yamaha Diversion: Its a XJ600S Seca!
- Micro kart: Use to hand fabricate chasis and design systems for these
- Southern California: Especially involving car culture
- Los Angeles: Especially involving car culture
- Metal Music
- Punk music: Surf rock, Skate punk
- Drag Racing
My Photo's on Wikipedia
Work in Progress . . . 134 more pictures waiting to be uploaded (as of right now).
My cars/My Friend's Cars/My Family's Cars
European Porsche Trip Cars: Main
1996 Yamaha Seca II.
Extremely old unknown motorcycle with a stickshift(hand operated) @ the Schlumpf Collection.
Sample timeslip from Los Angeles County Raceway without altitude correction formula applied.
More to come . . .
Pages That I Have Created/Complete Overhaul
- Suzuki TL1000R - Completely redone (from scratch) Dec. 14th, 2006.
- Yamaha Diversion - Still a Work in Progress
- Sepulveda Boulevard
- Los Angeles County Raceway - Created, currentlyworking on expanding and wiki-fying
- Dragstrip infobox template - Dragstrip template using LACR as an example. Feel free to use, but PLEASE, let me know when you use it (I would be curious to see how it is used).
- Superformance - Working on Superformance, Hi-Tech Automotive, and all cars made by the two.