I’m BRPXQZME, also known as Alfie Parthum. I travel widely across the Internet. Have we met?
I’ve edited many a Wikipedia article before, but I do not plan on engaging in any controversy anymore. Take your idiocy and Internet drama elsewhere; I’m only going to do minor edits with this account, not full-scale improvements that may as well be thrown away.
Well, that’s not entirely true. It’s nice to have an account for setting the font :3
What you workin' on?
Translations that are all my selfish self-interest? Also, the occasional wikignome/dragon thing... just making sure your articles look pleasant, and other minor wikistructure maintenance.
- Rangaku (just cleaned it up a bit)
- Kaitai Shinsho (translated it from w:ja:解体新書)
- JIS X 0208 (likewise translated)
And here are things that I
plan on getting am unlikely to get my dirty paws on at some point:
- Translating w:ja:’s information on the provinces of Japan.
- Doing the same for the various branches of the Minamoto clan. Why them and no-one else? Eh, because.
- Soba. Because noodles are yummy, and the English article needs a lot of work.
- The litany of characters from 2-ch.
- Maybe a few points on Japanese grammar, if it comes down to it.