An Introduction To My Tea Methods
Puerh is an extremely popular both in other area of the world along with China. It's created from precisely the same plant Camellia sinensis. However the different processes result in different levels of oxidation. Puerh tea's oxidation ranges from 10% to 70%, somewhere between green tea and black tea. Puerh is quite close to green tea in taste. Most of time it is brewed to be powerful with the bitterness. It can be enjoyed hot or cold. It leaves a sweet and delicious aftertaste for the tea drinkers.
Puerh Tea Helps Fight Obesity
Polyphenol in Puerh tea is effective in assisting control obesity. The trick behind here is the fact that polyphenol activates the enzyme that's accountable for dissolving triglyceride. Many clinical studies and laboratory experiments have affirmed the constant consumption of Puerh tea appreciably enhances the function of controlling obesity and fat metabolism. Some figures show that Puerh tea can burn up to 157% more fat compared to the same quantity of green tea does. Three or two cups of Puerh tea daily will help shed a couple more stubborn pounds of fat that you don’t need.
In modern medical science, obesity doesn't simply mean being overweight. More accurately, obesity means an "excessive buildup of fat in the body. The emphasis of the definition of obesity is the total amount of fat inside the body has raised beyond its normal range measured by scientific standards that are industrial.
- 1. The polyphenols in Puerh tea can efficiently block the absorption of dietary fat and cholesterol . Researchers at the The University of Tokushima did the result and also a clinical case study demonstrated that subjects who drank Puerh tea three times a day consumed just half the amount of dietary fat and cholesterol than those who did not drink the tea.
- 2. Drinking Puerh tea can raises your fat burning ability by 12% on the average. Scientists from the University of Tokushima found that the customers in his study control group increased their fat burning rate by 12% and hiked calories burned by 3.4% by drinking Puerh tea during his experimental period of time.
- 3. Drinking Puerh tea helps reduce stomach fat in a manner that is safe. That means that Puerh tea drinking is a safe, чай за отслабване и детоксикация and natural method to lose excess weight, not like some other weight loss methods related to certain side effects.
- 4. Puerh tea is for boosting the metabolism, 250% more powerful than green tea does. Researchers In The Tokushima School of Medicine found that Puerh tea raised energy consumption by 10% from drinking green tea, while only 4% of enery consumption increase was realized.
- 5. Puerh tea drinking helps prevent obesity you eat a high-fat diet. The topics were given Puerh tea to drink during the test procedure by research workers at Ehime School of Medicine. The result demonstrated the subjects increased fat burning speed while reducing the absorption of lipids of the body's, despite the fact that the subjects were allowed to carry on to eat high fat diet on the standard basis.