From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Who am I
- Currently working at Intel as Sr. CAD developer in the foundry for the last 5 years.
- Previously a Graduate Research Assistant in the Department of Electrical Engineering at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign. Also taught a course as a Teaching Assistant.
- Worked in Semiconductor industry in India (Texas Instruments, Freescale Semiconductor, AMD) for nearly four years.
- Conducted research in the area of semiconductor device physics, and quantum mechanics, heat transport, condensed matter physics and interaction of electrons, phonons and photons.
- Has a strong background in Indian philosophy and is an avid reader of Theravada Buddhism and Advaita Vedanta. Although not born a Buddhist he has taken took refuge in the triple gem, which qualifies him as a Buddhist. However, he equally respects other streams of spiritual thought that accept the doctrine of karma, and that stress the need for liberation from samsara.
- Speaks Sanskrit and Pali fluently, as if speaking English, Hindi, or Tamil.
- Important contributions to Anatta, Paticcasamuppada (lead paragraph, Overview and Paticcasamuppada in the Nikayas), and Ballistic conduction.