|This page contains material that is kept because it is considered humorous. |
It is not meant to be taken seriously.
|Search user languages|
Just thought you'd like to know that I believe I exist. (I also beilieve I exist on the Discworld & Terry Pratchett Wiki. Also as User:Beligaronia)
This does not mean you should.
You can, but it's completely up to you.
I mean all you have is this wiki's word that I even edited this. Or you can just take it on good faith. It doesn't really matter which one, Christianity, Islam, Buddhism they're all jolly good faiths.
If you believe in me clap your hands. (It won't do anything but you can feel you're making a difference.) Admittedly no one else will know, except me (if I exist) or possibly not if I am being tailed by ducks, but you will and you are all that really matters. (Except me).
All in all it's been fun writing at you. If you think I'm real put something on my talk page. Chocolate for preference but a message will do fine. If you don't then explain why on my talk page or put chocolate.
But don't think a message on my page proves you exist. It gives evidence to that effect but doesn't prove anything.
Thank you and I hope you have a slightly crazier day. Oh and you should know that there is a duck reading over your shoulder. Or mine. One of the three, but what's a shoulder between friends. When all the bricks are added up.
See ya :P
The duck has been constantly underrated in the history of the occult sciences. For good reason was the populace of London terrorised in 1633 by the Great Duck that ravaged farms and bit ankles. It was reputed to have turned the mayor into a newt but this is unconfirmed as he was changed back a second later. Witches would paint their ducks Black to increase their powers, or feed them on rare herbs which were seen to be a kill or cure. This meant that only the most powerfully evil ducks survived. Fortunately for the people of the world these evil Super-Ducks have long since killed each other off. But it is said that a Super-Duck will rise again and have his revenge.
As well as being hard to stop spelling these fiendish fruit have baffled the scientific community for years. They are actually fish! Really vicious fish who will kill swimmers as soon as look at them. The thing that fooled scientists was that they only kill swimmers who are far from water, up trees mostly, where they live in schools or "bunches". This incredibly cunning fish menace must be eradicated before they become bolder and start attacking non-swimmers. Are you safe?
This user is insane. Bob agrees too. So would the angels and demons but currently they are engaged in a turf war over who gets his left shoulder. His hobbies include running way fom the funny men who think he is a butterfly and chasing the pink elephants that live in his flower bed. They put him in a bouncy room that he doesn't have to share with the other kids. But he can't practise tying his shoes. This is bad as he feels he is on the brink of a breakthrough.
Thought for the time being
Thought for the time being.
Two wrongs don't make a right but two Wrights make an aeroplane.
Alternatively, Two wrongs don't make a right but two rights make a U-turn, two U-turns make a circle, two circles make a figure of 8, two figures of 8 make a butterfly. And although Butterflies are pretty we won't go any further.
"Many are those who would sell a silvered donkey for the worth of a gilded mule" -Extract from that what you will!
- "Insanity runs away from my family"
- "Families are like fruitcake mostly sweet with a few nuts" (We all like fruitcake; it is yum)
- "I told you I was sick!" (Spike Milligan's tombstone, but is written in Gaelic after objections from the church officials)
- "Hello, have you heard the good word? It's marmalade!"
- "If you don't go to other people's funerals they certainly won't come to yours!"-Dark Lord Trombonator (I'll get you for this!)
- "If you go to other people's funerals they will be sure come to yours!"
- "Insanity beckons"
- "Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most."
- "Blessed are the cheese makers" (But he's really referring to all makers of dairy products)
- "Do unto otters as you would have otters do unto you" (This works!)
- "I think therefore I'll have another..."
- "Come to the dark-side, we have cookies!"
- On the naming of the chamber music group Memorial to Jamie Somerville: "and just to prove that he really isn't dead, would Jamie like to stand up and say hi." Jamie Somerville himself responded to this with, "No. He's gone home."
It is time for politicians to stop ducking the issue and running around like chickens with their heads cut off. We have no time for fowl play. This is a fine time to turn chicken(which is why we chose it). This disease is airborne. Our team of highly trained researchers opened the window and in-flew-enza.
- People who tell me to put some clothes on.
- Loud noises.
- Explosive Chickens.
- Bad spelling and punctuation (feel free to correct mine).
- People who know my name without provocation.
Things I like
- The Goons!
- Wicked (Book and musical)!
- Performing Arts!
- Steel wool Sheep (They must exist)!
- Terry Pratchett!
- Monty Python!
- Fawlty Towers!
- Ducks (Observant people may notice a touch of schizophrenia here)!
Is this a code?
UIJT JT OPU B DPEF
This was made by changing each letter for the one after it. But it deciphers to read
THIS IS NOT A CODE
Is it a code or isn't? Please respond on the Talk Page.
Pages I have edited significantly
- Manawatu Standard
- The Southland Times
- Wairarapa Times-Age
- Daily Chronicle (New Zealand)
- Rotorua Daily Post
- Bay of Plenty Times
- The Northern Advocate
Works in Progress
(Any Input Welcome)
You can help improve the articles listed below! This list updates frequently, so check back here for more tasks to try. (See Wikipedia:Task Center for brief guides.)